Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

I keep flip flopping between him and Woods but this is too much for this 0-3 manager to bear... will bench him in this absolute blow up spot *sniffle*


Well if he’s back to “full” tomorrow I think we can assume that they’re just managing his reps

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Whats this? The 62526725th player that has had a hamstring injury this year so far? Good lord.....

“This is the 62526725th hamstring injury will fuller has had since he was born”, fixed it for you 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:


Well if he’s back to “full” tomorrow I think we can assume that they’re just managing his reps

This. Happens all the time. Not saying Fuller isn't injury prone.

But they probably just want to play it safe with him.

The Raiders didn't practice Waller and Jacobs for the first two days last week. It's just strategy sometimes

Edited by hangin n wangin
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

This. Happens all the time. Not saying Fuller isn't injury prone.

But they probably just want to play it safe with him.

The Raiders didn't practice Waller and Jacobs for the first two days last week. It's just strategy sometimes

The difference between this and Jacobs/Waller last week is that Fuller practiced yesterday in full.  Jacobs/Waller rested to start the week then ramped up practices.  It's not a good sign when someone pops up on the injury report mid-week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

I keep flip flopping between him and Woods but this is too much for this 0-3 manager to bear... will bench him in this absolute blow up spot *sniffle*

Same decision as you...if Fuller practices in full tomorrow then I'm comfortable rolling him out there. If not, I don't have the nerve to trust him in my lineup when he's not 100%. Based on his hamstring injury history, if there's any doubt about it going into a game...proceed with caution.

Link to post
Share on other sites

NEVER.

DRAFTING.

AGAIN.

Last week you bench him. TD.

This week with the absolute sweetest matchup you can ask for...after playing a full game last week...I bet he's out.

Maddening.

Probably should go pick up Cobb who will produce if Fuller is out in this matchup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

NEVER.

DRAFTING.

AGAIN.

Last week you bench him. TD.

This week with the absolute sweetest matchup you can ask for...after playing a full game last week...I bet he's out.

Maddening.

Probably should go pick up Cobb who will produce if Fuller is out in this matchup.

 

Yeah, I traded him away and didn't feel super great about it, but kept telling myself the positive is not having to worry about this stuff. Immediately it came to pass.

You're better off just playing him every week you can and taking your lumps. He'll be a game-winner every once in a while. I just couldn't deal with the weekly hassle and headaches.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of freaking out over nothing. We have literally no information right now besides he was limited. About as bad as the 0 target game. 

Cool your jets could easily just be maintenance so he could get back to 100%.

 

Other thing here is the Texans schedule has been brutal so far Chiefs (underrated defense this season), BAL, Steelers. All will probably end up top 10 units.

 

He's gonna eat when this schedule lightens up.

Edited by Dirtywater97
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

So...who's gonna dip their hands in the cookie jar this week? Seems tempting to fire him up...


I’m unscrewing the lid, lifting the jar over my head, and raining cookies in my face. It’s Fuller SZN

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...