NBC Sports Edge Forums

On 10/28/2020 at 12:36 PM, this guy right here said:

Most people play PPR. Less targets equals less receptions. Less receptions equals less yards. Less receptions and yards equals less fantasy points.

His TDs will go down as well. Rodgers doesn't even target Adams in the red zone.

This might be the most inaccurate statement I've ever read on this forum. What? In the three season Davante played 14+ games, he scored 12/10/13 TDs. This season, 7 TDs in three games. He consistently gets targeted in the redzone, even just short out routes at the 1 yard line.

Edited by harck
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Wow I like Fuller but not sure he is worth a second.... Denver got a late third for Sanders last year. I agree that Fuller is better at this point in his career but not that much better. 

No way they get a second I’m thinking a 4th 

• Haha 1

I mentioned this before but a trade (almost any trade) is going to hurt Fullers value. As a dynasty owner I was finally enjoying the Fuller train and I really hope he doesn't get traded. Him and Watson have had some good chemistry going this year.

15 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Wow I like Fuller but not sure he is worth a second.... Denver got a late third for Sanders last year. I agree that Fuller is better at this point in his career but not that much better. 

Sanders is also 7 years his senior. I would say at the stages they are in at their respective careers Fuller is substantially better than Sanders. His health, now that’s a different story, and why I’d be hesitant to give up a premium pick for him. 

2 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Wow can't believe he posted that. Man I have a lot of stake in this dude.... I hope he goes somewhere that will use him. 

He would have some big games in GB but I don't think it would be consistent. GB spreads the ball around and they take advantage of matchups.  You will see a 2 catches for 25 yards some games. He gets consistent targets in HOU right now. He's averaging almost 8 targets a game this year.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

I mentioned this before but a trade (almost any trade) is going to hurt Fullers value. As a dynasty owner I was finally enjoying the Fuller train and I really hope he doesn't get traded. Him and Watson have had some good chemistry going this year.

Yup. I have Fuller and Lazard, in a league where they're pretty much my only WRs. Would be the second time in the last couple of years that one real-life trade completely buggered up my FF team, after the Browns traded Hyde to the Jaguars and I owned Hyde and Yeldon/Fournette. I'd expect both Fuller and Lazard's FF value to take a hit.

2 for 25 lol... Will Fuller being thrown to by Aaron Rodgers???

It would be nowhere near that level of feast or famine. Rodgers loves a deep ball and Fuller thrives on that.

Edited by Jubanton
Mistakes
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jubanton said:

2 for 25 lol... Will Full being thrown to by Aaron Rodgers???

It would be nowhere near that level of feast or famine. Rodgers loves a deep ball ans Fuller thrives on that.

I take it you never owned Cobb in his prime? Seriously what happens when Fuller goes 3 - 35 while the TE catches 3 Red Zone TDs? Its a real thing in GB, especially with Adams. What happens when Lazard is back too? Add another mouth at the table.

Edited by Big Nate

There is literally nowhere he can go that would increase his value IMO.  His connection with Watson when he is healthy is among the best in the league and a QB who has a fantastic deep ball.  You will want Fuller to stay in Houston.

• Like 2
Just now, ludawg23 said:

There is literally nowhere he can go that would increase his value IMO.  His connection with Watson when he is healthy is among the best in the league and a QB who has a fantastic deep ball.  You will want Fuller to stay in Houston.

This x 100. I can't say it enough. Fuller has a very very nice floor playing in HOU with a chance to bust out a 20+ game every time he goes out there.

If Fuller stays in HOU and stays healthy he is a top 10WR with the potential to be top 5 by season end. He missed one game and had his bye so far and he is on pace for a top 10 finish.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Fuller is being out targeted by Brandin Cooks right now 51 to 47 in target share this season.. 

People don’t see this apparently 😂 cooks has been slowly taking targets these last 3 games 

It will continue 

Green Bay is the one team where the QB is elite enough and the depth chart weak enough that if he goes there he could still be a weekly top 15 reciever this year. Anywhere else would be terrible, especially Baltimore.

5 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

People don’t see this apparently 😂 cooks has been slowly taking targets these last 3 games 

It will continue 

I really like Cooks, he's a great WR. It helps the offense and Fuller if Cooks is out there. Fuller has managed 25 targets, 216 yards and 3 TDs in the last 3 games. No reason that can't continue.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Fuller is being out targeted by Brandin Cooks right now 51 to 47 in target share this season.. 

The presence of Brandin Cooks has helped unleash Fuller downfield. Fuller isn't a volume guy, he'd be blanketed without Cooks' presence in the offense.