NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

We got so lucky with that TD. Play clock was at zero for like 5 seconds

This.  If you watched the game he didn't the ball until late in 1st half.  He truly lucked out on the TD.  I'm sure it will get replayed.  Watching it live I thought a TO got called because it wasn't even close.

Edited by Sternes
1 hour ago, Sternes said:

This.  If you watched the game he didn't the ball until late in 1st half.  He truly lucked out on the TD.  I'm sure it will get replayed.  Watching it live I thought a TO got called because it wasn't even close.

I was getting so mad lol then that TD happened and all was forgiven. 

Was watching Watson's reads and he kept locking in on the first and rarely looking off

3 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

He was ranked top 13 everywhere I saw. Highest was about 8

In fantasy pros which averages pretty much all the sites he was 12 in standard and 13 in PPR. I don’t think he’s cracked a top 10 ranking all year. I think this guy is a top ten 10 must start WR every week.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, StevenSC400 said:

In fantasy pros which averages pretty much all the sites he was 12 in standard and 13 in PPR. I don’t think he’s cracked a top 10 ranking all year. I think this guy is a top ten 10 must start WR every week.

No one disagrees with that. He was top 10 on at least two this week

14 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

No one disagrees with that. He was top 10 on at least two this week

I know its only one site but its supposed to be a combination of "experts" from different sites but Fantasy pros still has him ranked at WR35 in Dynasty (71 overall).  Rest of Season score "JUST" moved him up to 31 overall which is WR13.  He was criminally low going into this week.

• Like 1

the target volume hasn't been what you'd want to see from a wr1. he's currently doing his best tyler lockett 18', 19' impression... being insanely productive and a wr1 with his limited targets. not a huge fan of his playoff schedule but these are minor grievances.

40 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

I know its only one site but its supposed to be a combination of "experts" from different sites but Fantasy pros still has him ranked at WR35 in Dynasty (71 overall).  Rest of Season score "JUST" moved him up to 31 overall which is WR13.  He was criminally low going into this week.

That's disgusting 

Feeling a sell high moment here/soon.

For teams feeling good about making the playoffs, know this: Houston's playoff schedule weeks 14-16: 

@CHI

@INDY

Cinci

First two not good at all. And HOU faces Indy in week 13 if you're trying to get into the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

For teams feeling good about making the playoffs, know this: Houston's playoff schedule weeks 14-16: 

@CHI

@INDY

Cinci

First two not good at all. And HOU faces Indy in week 13 if you're trying to get into the playoffs.

I don't think it matters who he is playing. Fuller and Watson have a great chemistry and regardless of the matchup they have a good chance to connect, unless you have two other elite WR's on your squad I can't see benching him. 

10 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

@CHI

@INDY

Cinci

Indy's pass D is fading fast. Outside of Baltimore (biggest joke of a passing game.), the WRs are averaging 36-37 ppg in the previous four, which would bottom-10 in the league...if not worse than that. What about the Indy defense has changed in the last week? Indy's offense is adding stress to Indy's defense plate. 

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

@CHI

@INDY

Cinci

That @chicago game is definitely worrisome especially in winter weather. 2 dome games in weeks 15 and 16? Yes please.

Anyone considering benching Fuller if the weather ends up being as bad as the current forecast (rain, wind gusts 30-40mph)?  Also Cleveland most likely will be running the ball all day, bleeding time off the clock. 

[...] I'm seriously considering it given the wind issue. 

9 hours ago, ColKurtz said:

Anyone considering benching Fuller if the weather ends up being as bad as the current forecast (rain, wind gusts 30-40mph)?  Also Cleveland most likely will be running the ball all day, bleeding time off the clock. 

[...] I'm seriously considering it given the wind issue. 

Definitely concerned.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:12 PM, PlayTheWaivers said:

Indy's pass D is fading fast. Outside of Baltimore (biggest joke of a passing game.), the WRs are averaging 36-37 ppg in the previous four, which would bottom-10 in the league...if not worse than that. What about the Indy defense has changed in the last week? Indy's offense is adding stress to Indy's defense plate. 

Looked pretty ok Thurs vs a pretty good Titans offense.