NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

initially I was scared of this matchup, but after looking at New England's results vs wide receivers, it doesn't seem too bad. https://subscribers.footballguys.com/teams/teampage-nwe-5.php

I'm less concerned about Fuller getting "shut down" than I am New England grinding the game to a hault. I love Watson's DFS value this week, though I fear it'll be midway through the 2nd quarter and it will be 7-3 and Houston will barely have had the ball. 

I'm starting Fuller over DJ Moore this week, despite Moore's far superior matchup. Maybe that's a no-brainer?  5 catches, 72 yards, TD. 

11 hours ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

initially I was scared of this matchup, but after looking at New England's results vs wide receivers, it doesn't seem too bad. https://subscribers.footballguys.com/teams/teampage-nwe-5.php

I'm less concerned about Fuller getting "shut down" than I am New England grinding the game to a hault. I love Watson's DFS value this week, though I fear it'll be midway through the 2nd quarter and it will be 7-3 and Houston will barely have had the ball. 

I'm starting Fuller over DJ Moore this week, despite Moore's far superior matchup. Maybe that's a no-brainer?  5 catches, 72 yards, TD. 

Close enough. He's on a TD drought but is as good a bet as any to break that next Thursday against the Lions. 

27 minutes ago, Martinlongbow said:

He had nothing first half and got some looks after cobb went down. Looks like cooks is the wr1 in that offense now. I am not comfortable with him but have to start anyway

Cooks and Stills could be out with the quick turnaround.

Think Turkey day is going to start with some serious HOU fireworks. Just hope Fuller is part of it.

Just now, kyoun1e said:

Cooks and Stills could be out with the quick turnaround.

Think Turkey day is going to start with some serious HOU fireworks. Just hope Fuller is part of it.

Cobb got hurt, not Cooks.

But yeah- Detroit is leaking huge plays, and the game's indoors. This is looking like a potential 30 burger for Watson again, and Fuller 7-120-1 type of day. 

Detroit however isn't scaring anyone with their lack of weapons. They did NOTHING against the Panthers. However, Texans D is kind of a joke so maybe it's a 53 over under type of game.

3 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Cobb got hurt, not Cooks.

But yeah- Detroit is leaking huge plays, and the game's indoors. This is looking like a potential 30 burger for Watson again, and Fuller 7-120-1 type of day. 

Detroit however isn't scaring anyone with their lack of weapons. They did NOTHING against the Panthers. However, Texans D is kind of a joke so maybe it's a 53 over under type of game.

Yeah Det was absolutely dreadful against a meh Panthers defense yesterday on the road.

I could be off-base, but always seems like Staffy brings it on Turkey Day tho?? And yeah the HOU D shouldn't be an obstacle overall.

5 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah Det was absolutely dreadful against a meh Panthers defense yesterday on the road.

I could be off-base, but always seems like Staffy brings it on Turkey Day tho?? And yeah the HOU D shouldn't be an obstacle overall.

Have to hope that Golloday is back along with Swift just so they can keep up/keep forcing Watson to throw downfield.

6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Have to hope that Golloday is back along with Swift just so they can keep up/keep forcing Watson to throw downfield.

6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Pats offense was dreadful too and look what happened. Watson capable of having monster games on limited volume. He is playing great football even without Hopkins. Firing BOB was the best thing to happen to this team lol

This is such a 2020 year for Fuller — the inverse of what we’re used to. He’s been healthy all year minus that one outlier game but he’s yet to go off for one of his typical games. Pretty consistent instead of boom/bust.

wonder if we’ll get a huge game anytime this year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/23/2020 at 4:18 PM, jimithing11 said:

This is such a 2020 year for Fuller — the inverse of what we’re used to. He’s been healthy all year minus that one outlier game but he’s yet to go off for one of his typical games. Pretty consistent instead of boom/bust.

wonder if we’ll get a huge game anytime this year

Love the setup for today’s game!

• Like 1

boy was I pissed when he had his touchdown in teh first half called back for holding, and they go to Duke Johnson the very next play for a touchdown (I'm facing him).  Second half was boss.  Fuller's second touchdown, gotta love it.  This is the way to start the week.

• Like 4