NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

This guy will get drafted in the 2nd rd next year and ensue battling injuries all season

Frustrating that I’ve had so many shares of the guy in previous years, only to finally look elsewhere due to durability concerns, and now he’s finally putting together a healthy season. That being said he’s one of those guys that offers more upside than anyone at his ADP due to his injury risks.

37 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

This guy will get drafted in the 2nd rd next year and ensue battling injuries all season

2nd rounder? not a chance of that, however he definitely will not be going in the 7th-10th like he was this year in some drafts.

10 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

2nd rounder? not a chance of that, however he definitely will not be going in the 7th-10th like he was this year in some drafts.

You Missed the point, but That's ok. This was first year I chose to ignore him in drafts, obviously I'm salty about it

Edited by Thrill22

Will Fuller now WR4 on the year in standard scoring, but has a rough schedule coming up... vs. IND (9th fewest vs. WRs), @CHI (3rd), @IND (9th), vs. CIN (25th).

Top WRs have done well against Indy recently...AJ Brown (22 pts), Davante (16 pts), but also AJ Brown (2 pts) a few weeks ago.

Fuller is gonna be really hard to trust weeks 14 and 15.  

Is he 'set and forget' status even in those tough matchups?

6 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Will Fuller now WR4 on the year in standard scoring, but has a rough schedule coming up... vs. IND (9th fewest vs. WRs), @CHI (3rd), @IND (9th), vs. CIN (25th).

Top WRs have done well against Indy recently...AJ Brown (22 pts), Davante (16 pts), but also AJ Brown (2 pts) a few weeks ago.

Fuller is gonna be really hard to trust weeks 14 and 15.  

Is he 'set and forget' status even in those tough matchups?

I never bench my studs on matchups. He is 10 points away from being the 3rd best WR in my league so I would never sit him unless he has an injury

Next season is a long ways away but now that bill o brien is gone and texans garbage defense ensures carnivals every week. Since not much cap room and no first rounder in 2021 i do not see a path where the defense magically gets better.  I did not have enough fuller also due to injury concers taking gallup in the same range in a lot of drafts. Clearly a mistake but such is life. In 2021 fuller will be a first or 2nd rounder in 2021. Anyone who thinks they are getting a top 5 fantasy wr in round 4 or 5 next year is kidding themselves.