Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

Well yeah Fuller is a lot better...thats the point.

With JA, his per-game Average would be astronomical.

 

Right but again that assumes he could support both Diggs and Fuller. I'm not so sure. Then again, Kirk Cousins made it work so perhaps there's hope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

Well yeah Fuller is a lot better...thats the point.

With JA, his per-game Average would be astronomical.

You don’t want running QBs in most cases paired with a WR. They get a lot of yards rushing by themselves and they score TDs rushing at the goal line. That in itself is taking the big time ceiling away from the WR and RB positions. See Cam Newton who has never really supported a true #1 wr. Look at Hopkins with Murray. In standard scoring woods is actually ahead of hopkins in points right now. Woods has 119.4 Hopkins has 118.7. Lamar Jackson etc. they can barely support one WR. Diggs right now in standard scoring has 118.5 points. Having diggs and fuller on the bills would be the worst possible outcome for both players.

Edited by StevenSC400
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

Well yeah Fuller is a lot better...thats the point.

With JA, his per-game Average would be astronomical.

 

Because you LOVE to troll when you are right about something.........

On 9/15/2020 at 4:09 PM, PisEdiRin said:

Fuller is a better WR (fantasy and real life) than OBJ.

 

Fuller's best season....using PEDs

2020 HOU GMs11 75 53 879 16.6 8 1 0 0.0 0 0 17.99

197.90

 

Odell's rookie year.

2014 NYG GMs12 131 91 1305 14.3 80 12 7 35 5.0 13 0 1 25.50 306.0

 

I admitted you were right about Diggs. 

Edited by this guy right here
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

You don’t want running QBs in most cases paired with a WR. They get a lot of yards rushing by themselves and they score TDs rushing at the goal line. That in itself is taking the big time ceiling away from the WR and RB positions. See Cam Newton who has never really supported a true #1 wr. Look at Hopkins with Murray. In standard scoring woods is actually ahead of hopkins in points right now. Woods has 119.4 Hopkins has 118.7. Lamar Jackson etc. they can barely support one WR. Diggs right now in standard scoring has 118.5 points. Having diggs and fuller on the bills would be the worst possible outcome for both players.

 

 

The Bills are a Spread Passing Offense. Allen has thrown for the 7th most Passing Yards in the NFL. He's not a Running QB. He's a Passing QB who happens to be a great runner. Allen is a way better passer than all those names mentioned.

Edited by PisEdiRin
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

 

 

Because you LOVE to troll when you are right about something.........

 

Fuller's best season.

2020 HOU GMs11 75 53 879 16.6 8 1 0 0.0 0 0 17.99

197.90

 

Odell's rookie year.

2014 NYG GMs12 131 91 1305 14.3 80 12 7 35 5.0 13 0 1 25.50 306.0

 

I admitted you were right about Diggs. 

 

 

Will Fuller is a better WR than OBJ, going into Year 2021.

 

OBJ isn't the best WR on Cleveland....Jarvis Landry is better than him.

Edited by PisEdiRin
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, this guy right here said:

 

So, if Odell has a better year you'll say "GOING INTO"...........you're just sad.

I love love obj but it might be time to accept he's not top ten anymore especially on the browns. If he's moved to the perfect situation maybe he can make that comeback

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, this guy right here said:

 

 

Because you LOVE to troll when you are right about something.........

 

Fuller's best season....using PEDs

2020 HOU GMs11 75 53 879 16.6 8 1 0 0.0 0 0 17.99

197.90

 

Odell's rookie year.

2014 NYG GMs12 131 91 1305 14.3 80 12 7 35 5.0 13 0 1 25.50 306.0

 

I admitted you were right about Diggs. 

Screenshot_20201204-215802-01.jpg.5809e6f8b9552440a15aa0e242c5ecfa.jpg

 

I say Odell is a fish and Fuller is a hammerhead. 

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

 

The Bills are a Spread Passing Offense. Allen has thrown for the 7th most Passing Yards in the NFL. He's not a Running QB. He's a Passing QB who happens to be a great runner. Allen is a way better passer than all those names mentioned.

And he also has 22 TDs passing which is tenth in the league with 8 interceptions which is tied for 11th according to PFF. That’s an average of 2 a game. Then he also already has 6 rushing TDs with 311 yards rushing on the season which obviously takes away from the WRs ceiling regardless if he’s a “passing” qb. You don’t see Brady Rodgers brees etc scoring 6 rushing TDs on the season and it’s not even over yet yet.  And you think that’s enough to maintain 2 WR1s? No thanks. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2020 at 2:00 PM, StevenSC400 said:

And he also has 22 TDs passing which is tenth in the league with 8 interceptions which is tied for 11th according to PFF. That’s an average of 2 a game. Then he also already has 6 rushing TDs with 311 yards rushing on the season which obviously takes away from the WRs ceiling regardless if he’s a “passing” qb. You don’t see Brady Rodgers brees etc scoring 6 rushing TDs on the season and it’s not even over yet yet.  And you think that’s enough to maintain 2 WR1s? No thanks. 

 

If Allen got Diggs and Fuller, both would immediately become WR1s. No doubt about it. Not even a question. Allen would throw for over 50 TDs, for one.

 

 

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Fuller is the Houston Texans MVP

He is more valuable to his team than his QB. What a true difference maker.

If the Texans do not resign this dude in the offseason, R.I.P. to their 2021 season before it even begins. They have no shot without Fuller.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

Will Fuller is the Houston Texans MVP

He is more valuable to his team than his QB. What a true difference maker.

If the Texans do not resign this dude in the offseason, R.I.P. to their 2021 season before it even begins. They have no shot without Fuller.

 


Yeah, throw a bunch of money at a dude who can’t stay healthy more than 3 games without cheating... smart.

 

That would be right on brand for the Texans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...