NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, brosephd said:

who are you guys playing him over? tough decision of chark or fuller. fuller got that 3 tds 150 yard potential or can backfire. really hope he took the time to get his body right

For me it's between him, Sutton or Hunt for my flex spot.  With the Sutton injury today, it's basically Fuller or Hunt now.  Rolling with Fuller in one of my WR slots and hoping for fireworks tonight for the season opener!

Don't fade him because of the weather.  Chiefs have had their field covered with tarps and we have a window from now through the end of the game without rain.  Definitely a little chilly for a September opening night game, but no reason to worry about weather impacting fantasy tonight.

^received this intel from a chiefs season ticket holder who lives in KC, fwiw

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Trifecta said:

Don't fade him because of the weather.  Chiefs have had their field covered with tarps and we have a window from now through the end of the game without rain.  Definitely a little chilly for a September opening night game, but no reason to worry about weather impacting fantasy tonight.

^received this intel from a chiefs season ticket holder who lives in KC, fwiw

Great info. Thank you! 

18 minutes ago, Mattmac0912 said:

So encouraged for my fourth receiver not a bad performance at all. Wish he could've got the garbage time score 

If Watson didn’t under throw that toss, his stat line would look a lot better. Nonetheless, encouraging effort tonight and he came out still healthy.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brettg57 said:

If Watson didn’t under throw that toss, his stat line would look a lot better. Nonetheless, encouraging effort tonight and he came out still healthy.

Totally agree, this was a promising start and the health is the main thing.  

• Like 1
Just now, brooklynfinest42 said:

looks like the do it all WR for them.. pat yourselves on the back those who drafted Fuller over Cooks!

Looking like a flat out steal- biggest part is he’s not hurt after all those routes and targets!

i think BOB managing his workload...he knows theyre screwed without fuller 

• Like 2

Can't believe how much they moved him around tonight. Outside, in the slot, pre snap movement, sheesh. More underneath, easy targets then I ever remember him getting.

I thought the play where Stills let the ball hit him in the arms and Watson next play immediately hits Fuller on the out timing route after that was telling. You could just tell he was frustrated and wanted to go to the guy he trusted.

Give a guy with a ceiling like that a floor like this and it's curtains. Ride him in your flex til the wheels fall off.

• Like 5

Should have had a TD in the 4th.  Corners got crossed up and wide open running down the sideline but slight under throw by Watson that Fuller had to adjust to.

He will never have perfect hands but he has really opened up his route tree and has speed to burn.

He is the guy you plug into your lineup each week and pray he doesn’t get hurt.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, USWAY said:

Can't believe how much they moved him around tonight. Outside, in the slot, pre snap movement, sheesh. More underneath, easy targets then I ever remember him getting.

I thought the play where Stills let the ball hit him in the arms and Watson next play immediately hits Fuller on the out timing route after that was telling. You could just tell he was frustrated and wanted to go to the guy he trusted.

Give a guy with a ceiling like that a floor like this and it's curtains. Ride him in your flex til the wheels fall off.

He’s basically taking DHops role