NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is huge for Murray. Just look what OBJ did for Mayfield.

i haven't updated my "5,000/37" prediction in awhile, so let's kill two fer one here.  he is currently on pace for 4,750 total yds and 44 total TDs ... took a big hit in yards last week @Carolina

Kyler at his ADP was just one of the clearest calls to return value and then some this year to me. I'm one of those guys who usually waits forever on QBs but there has been a noticeable shift in

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Brettg57 said:

Kyler had 13 designed runs last week which tied for the 2nd most all year. Now more healthy I assume, with no injury designation. Think this could be a smash spot.

Yeah, I think this was the most encouraging thing to come out of last week's game. He looked like his old self, even though he didn't break any long runs or get a TD.

Eagles CB Avonte Maddox (knee) is out for Week 15 against the Cardinals.

Maddox left last week with a knee injury and is week to week. The starting outside corner did not practice all week. In addition to his absence, the Eagles could be without Darius Slay (concussion). Philly listed Slay as questionable. If active, Slay will be responsible for DeAndre Hopkins. We like Hopkins chances regardless if Slay plays.

Dang, Maddox is out for sure and maybe no Slay?

All we need now is for the Eagles offense to score with the Cardinals. Both teams in the 30's would be quite nice.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Zangief80 said:

Big news for Murray owners!!  Source?

LOL more of a gut feeling, but I think lots of things bode well for Murray this game...

1) Injuries to the Eagles secondary

2) Playing at home/on turf

3) Hurts making the Philadelphia offense competent, which should result in a higher scoring affair, which helps Murray

4) Murray running more last week, should be 100% healthy from the AC sprain... but more importantly, may have gotten over the injury psychologically and is more willing to takes hits

4) Chip on Murray's shoulder playing against another mobile QB. This is a stretch, but Matthew Berry mentioned it as well. If Murray see Hurts being mobile and accumulating rushing stats, maybe it'll remind him that he can do the same.

Again, just a gut feeling. But I think Murray is going to have a really big game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, rasrar said:

Have a strong feeling Kyler is going to have a huge game this weekend.

He’s trending in the right direction. Ran way more last weekend then the prior two weeks combined. I think this could be a smash spot for him.

Awful time to lay an egg, yet not totally on him. I counted easy 6-7 awful drops - Kirk and D Hop drop TDs, butter hands Arnold with one of the most heinous drops on a dime 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, malta69 said:

Awful time to lay an egg, yet not totally on him. I counted easy 6-7 awful drops - Kirk and D Hop drop TDs, butter hands Arnold with one of the most heinous drops on a dime 

I’m so glad I didn’t witness this, but grateful for the intel