NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is huge for Murray. Just look what OBJ did for Mayfield.

i haven't updated my "5,000/37" prediction in awhile, so let's kill two fer one here.  he is currently on pace for 4,750 total yds and 44 total TDs ... took a big hit in yards last week @Carolina

Kyler at his ADP was just one of the clearest calls to return value and then some this year to me. I'm one of those guys who usually waits forever on QBs but there has been a noticeable shift in

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Owns Hopkins....Not murray lol

Exactly lol.  I bet he thought Kyler was the best QB in the league through Week 3.

Hell, don't blame Kyler.  Blame Christian.  That little guy has emerged.  

League winning output week to week. If not for facing Dalvin Cook and Devante adams with bye week players out kyler would have pulled my team through. Looking forward to having him for ROS and playoffs

• Like 1
12 hours ago, rasrar said:

Kyler Murray's fantasy ceiling is higher than Lamar Jackson's was last year. Incredible.

Congrats to those that have him on their team. Enjoy the ride!

Yup. It's because he is actually a threat in both the passing game and the running game.

The only thing I’m left wondering is if he breaks Cam’s record for most rushing TDs in a year. Each week I keep thinking the rushing TDs are going to stop but each week he keeps scoring them, 14 is well within reach. I’m just curious as to what changed in the off season that is making him run more.

24 minutes ago, Ddam2013 said:

The only thing I’m left wondering is if he breaks Cam’s record for most rushing TDs in a year. Each week I keep thinking the rushing TDs are going to stop but each week he keeps scoring them, 14 is well within reach. I’m just curious as to what changed in the off season that is making him run more.

Probably more confidence from his coach. He's no longer on a leash and was given the reins. He was a rookie last year, after all. 

46 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Probably more confidence from his coach. He's no longer on a leash and was given the reins. He was a rookie last year, after all. 

typically the progression is QBs run more when they first enter the league and then once they become more comfortable they pass more. It’s just weird that it’s going opposite in ARI, not that I’m complaining though.

25 minutes ago, Ddam2013 said:

typically the progression is QBs run more when they first enter the league and then once they become more comfortable they pass more. It’s just weird that it’s going opposite in ARI, not that I’m complaining though.

Kyler looks better than most running backs in the league. Might as well abuse it. Only difference between him and Lamar is Kyler can also throw. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Awful quiet after this play today:

Today's game might have made him the MVP frontrunner, especially after Russ's poor game. 

Unreal catch by Hop but also for Kyler to roll out from pressure, avoid the sack, then heave that ball 50 yards into the endzone in the face of a defender is soooo damn impressive.

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Awful quiet after this play today:

Today's game might have made him the MVP frontrunner, especially after Russ's poor game. 

It helps that Kyler already beat Russ head-to-head. Lots of football left to play, but this upcoming Thursday game in Seattle is a big one.

10 hours ago, Tghetty said:

His name moving forward has got to be “Hail Murray” 

Literally my fantasy football team name going forward.

Edited by Gamecubesupreme
4 hours ago, rasrar said:

Anyone worried about the sprained AC joint he suffered in the Seattle game? It did appear that he didn't have quite as much zip on his throws.

Has a good matchup against the Patriots next week. The Pats have not fared well with mobile QBs this season (Mahomes, Wilson, Watson. Lamar is the exception but I'd attribute that to the rain, uninspired playcalling, and personnel problems).

He has 12 days to heal from the injury but its still concerning.

5 hours ago, fachowski said:

Has a good matchup against the Patriots next week. The Pats have not fared well with mobile QBs this season (Mahomes, Wilson, Watson. Lamar is the exception but I'd attribute that to the rain, uninspired playcalling, and personnel problems).

He has 12 days to heal from the injury but its still concerning.

Yeah, I have no doubt he will play, and supposedly the strain is a Grade 1. The question is whether we will get the Murray of old back, the one who is a top 3 QB play every week and potential league winner. I want that player back ASAP.

If he is hesitant due to shoulder, might impact his running decisions and the play calling as well. Half his game is the red zone runs, without those he doesn't have the passing volume to make up the difference. Hopefully he heals up asap.