NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is huge for Murray. Just look what OBJ did for Mayfield.

i haven't updated my "5,000/37" prediction in awhile, so let's kill two fer one here.  he is currently on pace for 4,750 total yds and 44 total TDs ... took a big hit in yards last week @Carolina

Kyler at his ADP was just one of the clearest calls to return value and then some this year to me. I'm one of those guys who usually waits forever on QBs but there has been a noticeable shift in

Posted Images

These QBs who can run are generally much better fantasy QBs than real life QBs.  Recent examples include Tebow, this guy, Taysom Hill, Lamar Jackson, etc.  And boy was that ugly today.  He lost today to a QB who had 2 INTs and 84 yards passing.  Whoa, mama.

Well hopefully he didn’t make his shoulder worst and he goes back to doing what he was pre injury. Clearly this version of Murray isn’t going to cut it if they want to win. So if that was the game plan it obviously didn’t work. He also didn’t have old faithful in Larry Fitzgerald and the pats are just very good at game planning. They run the ball they run the clock etc. we’ve been spoiled all year. This was his first bad game. 

55 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Well hopefully he didn’t make his shoulder worst and he goes back to doing what he was pre injury. Clearly this version of Murray isn’t going to cut it if they want to win. So if that was the game plan it obviously didn’t work. He also didn’t have old faithful in Larry Fitzgerald and the pats are just very good at game planning. They run the ball they run the clock etc. we’ve been spoiled all year. This was his first bad game. 

No it wasn't. He's been bad in a few games this year they lost and one they won. Detroit, Carolina, and Dallas. 

27 minutes ago, Deuce1042 said:

No it wasn't. He's been bad in a few games this year they lost and one they won. Detroit, Carolina, and Dallas. 

Yeah but I’m talking about from a fantasy football perspective. He’s been solid. And that’s all that matters.

Who else are you gonna roll w/in the playoffs? I was lucky enough to pick up Herbert mid-season. But honestly if Murray doesn't show me this injury is behind him, I may be forced to play Herbert come the 2nd week of the fantasy playoffs. Really sucks this dude was killin' it. Without Murray's rushing stats, his floor is drastically lower and his ceiling as well. Not good folks.

16 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Bench the #1 player in fantasy ? 

Guess you didn't see him vs Patriots last week? Now he has a tougher D in Rams up next. 

His value was in his legs - talks of him breaking Cam's rushing TD mark. His legs are now gone because he's afraid/being told not to run. Unless he's completely absent from the injury report day-after-day, it's a big yikes from me dawg. 

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Guess you didn't see him vs Patriots last week? Now he has a tougher D in Rams up next. 

His value was in his legs - talks of him breaking Cam's rushing TD mark. His legs are now gone because he's afraid/being told not to run. Unless he's completely absent from the injury report day-after-day, it's a big yikes from me dawg. 

I watch every game. Well RedZone but yeah 

Kyler is an absolute monster, not letting 1 week of recency bias effect my decision making. 

Must start no question, bad matchups, rain/snow. He can single handely win you the week. Few QB's fall in that tier 

We're talking about the number 1 stud muffin in fantasy here lol. 

To each their own I guess, we all play magic foosball differently 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

Who else are you gonna roll w/in the playoffs? I was lucky enough to pick up Herbert mid-season. But honestly if Murray doesn't show me this injury is behind him, I may be forced to play Herbert come the 2nd week of the fantasy playoffs. Really sucks this dude was killin' it. Without Murray's rushing stats, his floor is drastically lower and his ceiling as well. Not good folks.

Same, but I don’t think Herbert is a bad play. Only thing is Chargers play the Pats this week. So I could have the Pats ruin me for 2 weeks straight. Seems like something the fantasy football gods would do. Maybe better just stick with Kyler?