NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stefon Diggs 2020 Outlook

Another solid game on a day where Josh Allen really didn’t throw much. I was watching the game and it looked like he got injured (holding his ribs or lower back) and came out of the game before the very last play. I haven’t seen anything about the injury so hopefully it was minor. Dream matchup vs the Seahawks next week. 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has anyone mentioned this only makes the Hopkins trade look worse? 

It'll be interesting, Minnesota had the 3rd fewest pass attempts in the entire league last year (only TEN/BAL had less) and Diggs still put up numbers ... although his yards per reception appears to b

Makes the haul for the Hopkins trade look that much more ridiculous.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might get flamed for this but I think Diggs is one of the best sell high candidates in fantasy right now. 

Don’t get me wrong I love Diggs & I don’t think his production will fall off a cliff but I think he’ll finish around WR8 on the year.

Right now Diggs has a big sexy #1 next to his name. His perceived value will probably never be higher than it is right now. Additionally he still faces San Fran(healthier), Pitt, Den, NE . All teams with pretty good secondaries, no more Seattle’s or Arizona. 

if you can trade him now.

Edited by Jrt80

[ Posts removed.  The rules of this forum require posts in player threads to be focused on the player in question, not calling out / dunking on other users for bad takes.  With that said, we tend to look the other way when it's clear that both parties involved are doing so in the spirit of accountability for one's bad calls.  However, when a particular member shows up to roast people in the threads they made good calls in but is conspicuously absent in the threads where they made bad calls, that member has lost any benefit of the doubt that may otherwise be given to them.  This is a particular problem when a majority of that user's contributions are call-outs that come off as mean-spirited. ]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/10/2020 at 7:18 PM, PisEdiRin said:

Sorry I can't edit the last post I made

Soo...what’s the deal with going back and laughing at my posts made back in...March?!  Super weird, dude.

[...]

Diggs is just too consistent IMO to sell.  His 14-16 schedule isn't the greatest, but Allen continues to cook, they still can't consistently run the ball, or stop other teams.   SF and LAC can be smash spots, and Pittsburgh too- that's gonna be a fun one.   

Edited by tonycpsu
13 hours ago, Jrt80 said:

I might get flamed for this but I think Diggs is one of the best sell high candidates in fantasy right now. 

Don’t get me wrong I love Diggs & I don’t think his production will fall off a cliff but I think he’ll finish around WR8 on the year.

Right now Diggs has a big sexy #1 next to his name. His perceived value will probably never be higher than it is right now. Additionally he still faces San Fran(healthier), Pitt, Den, NE . All teams with pretty good secondaries, no more Seattle’s or Arizona. 

if you can trade him now.

Diggs is a stud in both ppr and non-ppr, nothing gonna stop the Bills from throwing ROS.  If you're trading him I don't really know what equal value you're getting back in return, maybe a top tier RB if you can swing that but that's about it, and those with Cook/Kamara/Jones etc probably aren't giving those guys up even for Diggs. Not many other WRs i'd rather have that aren't named Adams or Metcalf at this point.

Edited by TheINC
8 hours ago, TheINC said:

Diggs is a stud in both ppr and non-ppr, nothing gonna stop the Bills from throwing ROS.  If you're trading him I don't really know what equal value you're getting back in return, maybe a top tier RB if you can swing that but that's about it, and those with Cook/Kamara/Jones etc probably aren't giving those guys up even for Diggs. Not many other WRs i'd rather have that aren't named Adams or Metcalf at this point.

Hey look I drafted Diggs, I’m a believer I just don’t think he’ll continue on the trajectory he’s on. I think he’s gonna fall off a lil because of the defenses their playing.

I’m just suggesting that this moment RIGHT NOW is his peak value if you have WR depth and need to make a trade.

I find it incredible that Diggs has 6 or more grabs in 9 of 10 games this year, with the outlier being a 4 catch performance in week 3 against the Rams. DK Metcalf on the other hand, has eclipsed that 4 catch mark only 3 times all year. 

• 3 weeks later...

What a season. Even those that thought the mix was perfect here and WR1 was incoming............a Buffalo Bill being the first receiver to 100 catches?  Unreal.  I think one Bill ever has done that.   

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

I feel like I should had been more in on Diggs this year considering I loved him in Minny. I guess I just wasn't thinking. Dude's incredible. 

I think most people were out on Diggs not because they questioned his talent, but because no one expected the Bills to change from one of the most run-heavy teams last year, to a pass-heavy scheme... as well as having Allen develop so much as a passer.

People were right to raise red flags before the season, but it’s obviously a much different situation than most people thought he was walking into in Buffalo.  He’s been a stud.

• Like 1

I'm amazed at whatever combination of coaching, route running, and QB play is leaving him wide open all the time.   The big talk in bringing him in was to give Allen a contested catch guy, and that's barely been a thing the last month.   As much as people will say "hey, might wanna cover Diggs", you can't tell me its just defensive lapses.  He's the only guy they're game planning to stop, and they're not coming anywhere close.