NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cam Newton 2020 Outlook

He will be back with the Pats. If the pats can somehow get better WR and TE help it helps......alot IMO. 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS NUT. I shall now receive your accolades.

Drafted him as my starter, for $2.  Because I didn't let 2 games played in 2019 mean more to me than the 123 games played in 2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, and '18. This forum lives and dies on

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

He will be back with the Pats. If the pats can somehow get better WR and TE help it helps......alot IMO. 

No. No thanks. I want a guy that can throw down field. 

12 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Have you watched a single game? He's bouncing balls off the ground, indecisive, and just flat out horrible in every aspect and it is not the fault of the WRs. 2 shoulder surgeries ended his career it's why the Panthers would rather roll with Tedy Bridgewater.

Cam is awful... AWFUL.

• Like 3
On 1/1/2021 at 10:41 AM, SyNdicateZ said:

Schefter already reported that he's leaving the Pats in free agency. Like they mutually agreed to part ways because it didn't work out for either party.

2 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Schefter already reported that he's leaving the Pats in free agency. Like they mutually agreed to part ways because it didn't work out for either party.

Smart move by Cam. This frees him up to start his own league (the only league he'd be able to play in). 

I would like to publicly suggest a name for Cam's franchise in his new league: Sharp Dressed Clowns. 

I'll claim royalties if he takes me up.

• Haha 1

The one thing I think you can hand to Cam is that he looked great at the start of the year.  For that reason, maybe his one calling left in the NFL is seat warmer for a younger QB?  I think he'll naturally fade again if given the reigns for a full season, but there's logic into maybe a bottom 10 team giving him first crack while Zach Wilson or whomever takes a month or so to come in slowly.  

On 1/3/2021 at 9:12 PM, BrianM said:

The one thing I think you can hand to Cam is that he looked great at the start of the year.  For that reason, maybe his one calling left in the NFL is seat warmer for a younger QB?  I think he'll naturally fade again if given the reigns for a full season, but there's logic into maybe a bottom 10 team giving him first crack while Zach Wilson or whomever takes a month or so to come in slowly.  

I wouldn't let Cam sit on a pile of eggs to give my hens a break. He's roasted.