NBC Sports Edge Forums

TY Hilton 2020 Outlook

3 hours ago, shaolincage said:

The thing that has me puzzled is that he has both starting wideouts out with injuries making him the de facto lead receiver but he doesn’t produce still. Not sure if it’s the offense or his lack of rapport with Rivers but I’m going to have a tough time figuring out whether to drop him or not these next few hours 

tenor.gif

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guy had 9 targets week one and played 90% of snaps. Week 2 he had 5 targets and 50% of snaps and the game was over before it began. Hard to make sweeping conclusions about him. If he catches that

This guy seems pretty optimistic ROS for Hilton.   

Or he had a bad two games and he’s due for positive regression to the mean. Also, their second best receiver is out indefinitely so more opportunities to come.    hope it works out for you but

Posted Images

You're probably right but we can hope. Some leagues there's nothing out there. I'm hoping to eventually trade him if he presents an opportunity if not I'll cut him. No loss. Not ever gonna start him

11 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

The dude hasn't gone over 100 yards since Luck retired. The bye isn't going to bring Luck back.

My guess is he's done being relevant.

Edited by Eaglesflyhigh11
Just now, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

You're probably right but we can hope. Some leagues there's nothing out there. I'm hoping to eventually trade him if he presents an opportunity if not I'll cut him. No lose. Not ever gonna start him

Yea, I get you. I just traded him for Hooper. And I don't regret it either. So that tells you how far he's fallen.

1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

Yea, I get you. I just traded him for Hooper. And I don't regret it either. So that tells you how far he's fallen.

That's a nice get for his value non existent atm. I wouldn't regret it either. All the signs point to jump ship. If you have the room I'd say hold alil longer but thats gonna vary squad to squad

14 hours ago, Mmiller186 said:

Anyone think him and Rivers can get it going second half? He's free atm, thinking of picking him up and possibly playing him against Detroit with byes.

I might not have any choice but to start him w/injuries and byes. I'm hoping he and Rivers' can get on the same page after the bye.

On 10/26/2020 at 5:44 PM, Mmiller186 said:

Anyone think him and Rivers can get it going second half? He's free atm, thinking of picking him up and possibly playing him against Detroit with byes.

I’m rolling him out fresh of the waiver wire. He’s gotta score sometime...right?? Fresh off a BYE. This is the week.

13 minutes ago, bluntbros said:

I’m rolling him out fresh of the waiver wire. He’s gotta score sometime...right?? Fresh off a BYE. This is the week.

I wish I shared your confidence. I'm rolling with him in a 14 team and I feel nothing but bust again. 

32 minutes ago, Monster Week said:

i knew i would get that response. He is still the #1 WR on a NFL team. They have just missed him on many throws. Its a deep league, just wanted to know if he is playing this week. Cant find any info

Sounds like your forced to keep him so there's no rush for info then. It'll come soon enough. I hate to see him on the waiver , always loved TY. I hope he bounces back

• Like 1
On 11/4/2020 at 5:28 PM, Monster Week said:

i knew i would get that response. He is still the #1 WR on a NFL team. They have just missed him on many throws. Its a deep league, just wanted to know if he is playing this week. Cant find any info

tenor.gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daytraders2019 said:

Definitely have this completely unfounded ‘feeling’ about him tonight. Can see him hitting a few long ones and a TD. With 3 flex spots .. I wonder if I  have the stones to start him..

Don't do it if you want to enjoy Sunday football. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hard to hang on history here as those prior year games were mostly with Luck and when Hilton was the top dawg.

Noodle arm Rivers isn't helping his cause and the Colts offense have a bunch of guys that get the ball. 

He is not a bad dart throw though...

Remember me?

After having a nice outing last week it looks like maybe Hilton has earned Rivers's trust.  Hilton checked in with 8 catches for 110 yards and a TD on 11 targets today as he beat up on Houston's terrible secondary.  Next week he catches a Raiders' team that has given up 4 TDs to WRs in the last two weeks before getting Houston again on the fast track in Indy in Week 15.  This guy has been on some waiver wires and should be scooped immediately if you need a WR.