Mike Evans 2020 Outlook

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QUICK EVERYONE GET IN HERE GODWIN FRACTURED FINGER WE BACK 

.....and Evans murdered him. 1)  Evans gets past the initial contact and gets open for a catch. 2) Evans burns him bad. Brady underthrows Evans.  Even the announcers say, "Well Bradberry was

You can’t question his toughness. He’s a warrior out there.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, sSektor said:

Why would he if he's trying not to aggravate it before the game?

If you are scared to go full speed in practice because of fear of reinjury then as far as I’m concerned you’d have to be pretty dumb to play in an actual game where you have to push yourself 110% on every route. 

My general philosophy is that I'd rather have a stud at 75% than a next man up at 100%. I'm extra leery about Evans this week though. It's week one, and it's a relatively new injury. Just seems like they'll probably take it easy with him.

28 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Unless your other option is N’Keal Harry 

Pick up anyone from the waiver wire then. Harry is a dynasty hold only. Who would be starting that guy in anything but the deepest leagues...

Edited by FantaC!
15 minutes ago, mikepferrara said:

For the love of God just take a seat today Mikey. He could be a decoy or the saints could blow their coverage to double up Gronk or shadow Godwin. Maybe Evans gets open for a TD in what should be a high scoring game? 

Agreed. What's the point of pushing it in week 1? Possibly aggravating it or experiencing a setback that keeps you out longer? Poor decision making/coaching here.

I'm sitting him for Chark. Good luck week 1 all.

Other option I have is Jalen Reagor or Noah Fant in the flex... so I feel like I have to just roll the dice with Mike Evans.   He still has a good chance to get some targets in the end zone and come down with a TD so that's some silver lining.

7 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

Other option I have is Jalen Reagor or Noah Fant in the flex... so I feel like I have to just roll the dice with Mike Evans.   He still has a good chance to get some targets in the end zone and come down with a TD so that's some silver lining.

Yep. If he plays he likely only plays inside the 30s

Edited by ponchsox