NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ronald Jones 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I put on my two pairs of glasses, face shield, newsboy cap and headset on. Let's try this again:

Rojo Truthers Unite! He is going to be fine.     

This guy is destroying every pair of slacks I own

Posted Images

1 minute ago, devilfish said:

Sell RoJo after that Post!!?? Hell no!!!!!!!!!

You seriously think that after paying LF $2 million that could go to 3.5M with incentives that they don't plan to use him?

At best, this is a timeshare.  Then you have McCoy taking the third down work.  So it's an ugly three headed partial monster.

Yes, you sell for whatever you can get at this point...

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, CooL said:

SELL FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN GET ON THIS NEWS NOW!

this guy right here ^ just dispensed the most salient post up in this entire mutha. 

heed the call, or you'll be shining his shoes. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
1 minute ago, yahyahtrick said:

I’m positive 99% of the people who say RoJo is terrible have never seen him play more than a few snaps.

stop with this nonsense. 

plenty of savvy magick foosballers up in here who take time to actually research and watch the film. 

can't recall many saying RoJo is a total BloJo, but ... have at it, friendo 🤔

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

stop with this nonsense. 

plenty of savvy magick foosballers up in here who take time to actually research and watch the film. 

can't recall many saying RoJo is a total BloJo, but ... have at it, friendo 🤔

Place is full of hacks

Not just ITT but everywhere 

🤷‍♂️

Edited by yahyahtrick
  • Haha 1

The way I look at this is that Fournette has officially become the new Hyde and/or McCoy. Which means he isn't entitled to *&%#.  Keep buying RoJo (trade for him on the cheap now) but know he won't have any trade value to your league mates. But all you can ask for in this league is an opportunity.  If RoJo runs with it then he'll give you value.  Fournette was just cut and is getting paid like the 40th most of any RB.  Act accordingly. 

Arians says that Ronald Jones is still the starter in his offense, and called Fournette a heck of an insurance policy. "It's his job. Nothing has changed for him," Arians said of Jones, ... "It's his job, he's got it, he's got to screw it up to lose it and I don't see that happening."  https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bruce-arians-says-ronald-jones-is-still-bucs-starter-even-with-the-recent-leonard-fournette-signing/

Edited by markrc99
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, devilfish said:

If RoJo delivers he will stay the GUY

No, if RoJo delivers it will just be a committee once Fournette learns the playbook.  That's the best that Jones can probably hope for.  The Bucs didn't sign Fournette for him to be a backup.

• Like 1