NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Ronald Jones 2020 Outlook

affliction

52 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

He wasn't credited with a fumble...BA is just a lying sack of 💩💩💩

He wasn’t credited with the fumble since he never actually possessed the ball. Brady put it right into his chest and he just completely bobbled it. 100% RoJAG’s fault. Watch the replay. The commentators chastised him for it and so did Brady on the sideline immediately after. I’d like to see the snap counts of all three backs specifically after that fumble.

13 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

He wasn’t credited with the fumble since he never actually possessed the ball. Brady put it right into his chest and he just completely bobbled it. 100% RoJAG’s fault. Watch the replay. The commentators chastised him for it and so did Brady on the sideline immediately after. I’d like to see the snap counts of all three backs specifically after that fumble.

Before fumble Jones 48% Fournette 28%

After fumble Jones 26% Fournette 58%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sadly RoJo is still a hold even when Fournette starts to get the majority of touches in the coming weeks... he has definitely not shown he is durable. 

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/leonard-fournette/7749 Shows chance of Fournette injury in 2020 to be 96%, third highest in the NFL for RBs.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Sadly RoJo is still a hold even when Fournette starts to get the majority of touches in the coming weeks... he has definitely not shown he is durable. 

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/leonard-fournette/7749 Shows chance of Fournette injury in 2020 to be 96%, third highest in the NFL for RBs.

Dumbest ******** website I’ve ever seen 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

Same thing for this coward....

Why 7 days respond? Too scared to comment all week? Why no post after Jones had a TD in first quarter?

I'm surprised you had the balls to come back.

The Fournette owners never said Fournette would start day 1.  In fact, I stated that he was learning the playbook and there was no way he would get a lot of run in week 1 without knowing the offense.  There was zero reason to come here last week.

It's week 2 and it's Fournette's job.

Now you gonna admit you were wrong?

Just now, kp96 said:

I'm surprised you had the balls to come back.

The Fournette owners never said Fournette would start day 1.  In fact, I stated that he was learning the playbook and there was no way he would get a lot of run in week 1 without knowing the offense.  There was zero reason to come here last week.

It's week 2 and it's Fournette's job.

Now you gonna admit you were wrong?

Sorry coward. Keep your tail between your legs and go back into hiding another week..LOL...Jones had a TD this week. IF he gets a TD like today every week I would be very happy with him as my backup RB like I drafted him and not a cut RB you spent a 2nd round pick on. Go hide again.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

Sorry coward. Keep your tail between your legs and go back into hiding another week..LOL...Jones had a TD this week. IF he gets a TD like today every week I would be very happy with him as my backup RB like I drafted him and not a cut RB you spent a 2nd round pick on. Go hide again.

LOL.  I'll let the insults slide since you must be completely embarrassed by your posts on this thread.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

Why 7 days respond? Too scared to comment all week? Why no post after Jones had a TD in first quarter? 

Deflection, excuses, and rage?? Oh noes!! Fournette was supposed to be a has-been and now he's looking like he could easily take this backfield after only two weeks in the playbook and most folks who drafted late got him in the 5th or 6th round and claimed it would take time. It's on fournette to blow the gig for rojo to retake him

Edited by Guwop
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Guwop said:

Deflection, excuses, and rage?? Oh noes!! Fournette was supposed to be a has-been and now he's looking like he could easily take this backfield after only two weeks in the playbook and most folks who drafted late got him in the 5th or 6th round. 

Those in here crying for two week already had him early. Why they were so bitter he got cut. Respond to my post when I made it. Whats the next excuse? You just saw a post pages back today? Don't be scared to post a week ago next time.

3 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Deflection, excuses, and rage?? Oh noes!! Fournette was supposed to be a has-been and now he's looking like he could easily take this backfield after only two weeks in the playbook and most folks who drafted late got him in the 5th or 6th round and claimed it would take time. It's on fournette to blow the gig for rojo to retake him

Just ignore FantasyGeek2018.  You and I know that no Fournette owner expected him to take the job 6 days after signing.  There was no reason for us to comment last week, as it was expected that Fournette wouldn't play much week 1. 

He's got nothing else to bug us about since he was completely wrong.  Let him have his little tantrum.  He's just trying to hide his embarrassment.

• Like 3

Someone posted snap counts and seems like he was definitely being punished for the fumble. Safe to say with Fournette's performance that Rojo's hold on the starting job is gone. Remains to be seen if he'll still be given a 50/50 crack at it next game. The worst thing for fantasy is if this backfield ends up being a hot hand deal, where the carry split changes week to week.