NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ronald Jones 2020 Outlook

10 minutes ago, trilly said:

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2020/12/22/ronald-jones-likely-out-for-bucs-saturday-against-lions/

Same author as tweet, but I presume he should be a legit source as the beat writer. 

i believe Friday is 10 days, no?

if he does have it and he is negative for 5 days in a row, i believe he can be back Saturday. i have not seen anything that he is positive.....

im questioning the article or perhaps the beat write knows something not in print.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I put on my two pairs of glasses, face shield, newsboy cap and headset on. Let's try this again:

Rojo Truthers Unite! He is going to be fine.     

This guy is destroying every pair of slacks I own

Posted Images

Does last Wednesday when he was put on the COVID reserve count as the 1st of the 10 days? If so day #10 is Friday. If Thurs is day 1 then he probably has to sit. Was the test a rapid test or one that takes a day? If it came back positive Wed, could've been a Tuesday test, then Wednesday would be the first day of 10.

Nobody ever seems to have a firm grasp of these timelines, I guess because the team doesn't release a ton of info on it. I guess it's just wait and see. The finger in conjunction with the COVID stuff makes me pretty pessimistic. 

Article now updated and added this: "Coach Bruce Arians on Tuesday called Jones, also dealing with a broken pinkie finger, “doubtful.”

He won't be eligible until Sat at the earliest, so that would mean if he played it would be on no practice and coming off COVID - tough to roll the dice on that. Even if he played, have to imagine his workload would be scaled back.

Edited by trilly
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, trilly said:

Article now updated and added this: "Coach Bruce Arians on Tuesday called Jones, also dealing with a broken pinkie finger, “doubtful.”

He won't be eligible until Sat at the earliest, so that would mean if he played it would be on no practice and coming off COVID - tough to roll the dice on that. Even if he played, have to imagine his workload would be scaled back.

Thanks... agreed ... we March on without him