NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rotoworld Forums MOCK #5

Message added by tonycpsu

If you'd like to follow along with the picks in this draft, you can do so here.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C - Wilson Ramos 1B - Jose Abreu 2B - Kevin Newman 3B - Alex Bregman SS - Trea Turner OF - Charlie Blackmon, Giancarlo Stanton, Michael Brantley, Bryan Reynolds UTL - Bo

My crew: C Omar Narvaez  1B Matt Olson  2B Gleyber Torres  3B Justin Turner  SS Adalberto Mondesi  OF Kris Bryant  OF Trey Mancini  OF Oscar Mercado  OF Ma

C - Sean Murphy 1B - Paul Goldschmidt 2B - Gavin Lux 3B - Mike Moustakas SS - Tim Anderson OF - Mike Trout, Luis Robert, David Dahl, Gregory Polanco UTL - Yordan Alvarez,

Posted Images

Ok so there's been a lit of desire shown in the draft chat to make this draft into a league. For all those in favor please just say so in here so I can get a tally. I'm down to commish this thing if it gets off the ground. 

3 minutes ago, BostonCajun said:

Ok so there's been a lit of desire shown in the draft chat to make this draft into a league. For all those in favor please just say so in here so I can get a tally. I'm down to commish this thing if it gets off the ground. 

Seconded.

31 minutes ago, BostonCajun said:

AYE

34 minutes ago, BostonCajun said:

Count me in

Round 21 Results

# Pick Player Team
241 21.1 Buttrey, Ty (LAA-P) evillaw4eva
242 21.2 Yarbrough, Ryan (TB-P) mavsfan23
243 21.3 Polanco, Gregory (PIT-OF) Dark Kn19ht
244 21.4 Archer, Chris (PIT-P) 89Topps
245 21.5 Votto, Joey (CIN-1B) Mdubb23
246 21.6 Hill, Rich (MIN-P) meh2
247 21.7 Hicks, Aaron (NYY-OF) 2ndCitySox
248 21.8 Barnes, Matt (BOS-P) Cheppy
249 21.9 Treinen, Blake (LAD-P) Members_Only_76
250 21.10 Oberg, Scott (COL-P) 6Kill
251 21.11 Wood, Alex (LAD-P) JE7HorseGod
252 21.12 Stripling, Ross (LAD-P) BostonCajun

Picks are updated here as they're made.

2 hours ago, BostonCajun said:

Yezzzzz

2 hours ago, BostonCajun said:

si 

3 hours ago, BostonCajun said:

Sure

11 hours ago, BostonCajun said:

IN

14 hours ago, BostonCajun said:

Sure.

Alright that's everyone! @tonycpsu we would all like to make this more than a mock and maintain our rosters after the draft as a league. I can take over as the commish. Is there any way once we're done for you to hand the reins over to me? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BostonCajun said:

Alright that's everyone! @tonycpsu we would all like to make this more than a mock and maintain our rosters after the draft as a league. I can take over as the commish. Is there any way once we're done for you to hand the reins over to me? 

This is the fastest I've seen 12 people come to a consensus since the Tiger King.

• Haha 2