NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rotoworld Forums MOCK #5

Message added by tonycpsu

If you'd like to follow along with the picks in this draft, you can do so here.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C - Wilson Ramos 1B - Jose Abreu 2B - Kevin Newman 3B - Alex Bregman SS - Trea Turner OF - Charlie Blackmon, Giancarlo Stanton, Michael Brantley, Bryan Reynolds UTL - Bo

My crew: C Omar Narvaez  1B Matt Olson  2B Gleyber Torres  3B Justin Turner  SS Adalberto Mondesi  OF Kris Bryant  OF Trey Mancini  OF Oscar Mercado  OF Ma

C - Sean Murphy 1B - Paul Goldschmidt 2B - Gavin Lux 3B - Mike Moustakas SS - Tim Anderson OF - Mike Trout, Luis Robert, David Dahl, Gregory Polanco UTL - Yordan Alvarez,

Posted Images

League created and Fantrax invites sent to whatever email you're registered with here.  Draft starts at noon Eastern.

Since we're close to the start of the MLB season, the draft clock is going to start at 6 hours and go down to 4 after the first few rounds.  The clock pauses overnight from midnight to 7am Eastern.  If you won't be around for your pick for a while, make sure to add some players to your queue to avoid autopicks and slowing things down.

Fantrax doesn't seem to let commissioners c hange notification settings for other teams anymore, so make sure you have email notifications set up for when draft picks are made under "My Notifications" from the Team menu:

image.thumb.png.32b560e6d67eb92f845c7d3ea4d92178.png

\image.thumb.png.075c936fe851ade2f5b0bddef1a4464a.png

image.png

• Thanks 4
1 hour ago, tonycpsu said:

League created and Fantrax invites sent to whatever email you're registered with here.  Draft starts at noon Eastern.

Since we're close to the start of the MLB season, the draft clock is going to start at 6 hours and go down to 4 after the first few rounds.  The clock pauses overnight from midnight to 7am Eastern.  If you won't be around for your pick for a while, make sure to add some players to your queue to avoid autopicks and slowing things down.

Fantrax doesn't seem to let commissioners c hange notification settings for other teams anymore, so make sure you have email notifications set up for when draft picks are made under "My Notifications" from the Team menu:

image.thumb.png.32b560e6d67eb92f845c7d3ea4d92178.png

\image.thumb.png.075c936fe851ade2f5b0bddef1a4464a.png

image.png

Hey man for some reason I didn’t get the email invitation. 

Thanks Tony.  I think I'm in and ready to roll.  Good thoughts on the shortened draft clock. My draft is next weekend, so will be good to have this practice.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, 89Topps said:

Thanks Tony.  I think I'm in and ready to roll.  Good thoughts on the shortened draft clock. My draft is next weekend, so will be good to have this practice.

Haha same with me. Great way to prep!