NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rotoworld Forums MOCK #5

Message added by tonycpsu

If you'd like to follow along with the picks in this draft, you can do so here.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C - Wilson Ramos 1B - Jose Abreu 2B - Kevin Newman 3B - Alex Bregman SS - Trea Turner OF - Charlie Blackmon, Giancarlo Stanton, Michael Brantley, Bryan Reynolds UTL - Bo

My crew: C Omar Narvaez  1B Matt Olson  2B Gleyber Torres  3B Justin Turner  SS Adalberto Mondesi  OF Kris Bryant  OF Trey Mancini  OF Oscar Mercado  OF Ma

C - Sean Murphy 1B - Paul Goldschmidt 2B - Gavin Lux 3B - Mike Moustakas SS - Tim Anderson OF - Mike Trout, Luis Robert, David Dahl, Gregory Polanco UTL - Yordan Alvarez,

Posted Images

We have time but I just want the rest of you to prepare yourselves. I’m winning this draft in emphatic fashion. When it’s completed in 2021 I expect vast amounts of praise and GIFs that echo into fantasy baseball mock draft eternity.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Hope he's doing ok.

Oh absolutely! I know during this time many people are trying to work from home and many, especially those with little kids, find themselves with even less time than they had during their normal routines. My point is hopefully that's the case and he's doing just fine. 

39 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

can a brother get an updated list of the picks or what?

Blue tab at the top shows the running list. Acuna/Yelich/Trout/Bellinger/Soto.  OBP instead of AVG, so Soto isn't as much of a shock at 5, imo, although I was surprised to see his name pop up. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

Blue tab at the top shows the running list. Acuna/Yelich/Trout/Bellinger/Soto.  OBP instead of AVG, so Soto isn't as much of a shock at 5, imo, although I was surprised to see his name pop up. 

I just assumed he’d fall to me with the 8th pick.

12 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

@tonycpsu Can you change the time limit to 4 hours after rotocious' pick has passed? Seems everyone in the mock is in agreement. He's got and hour and 45 minutes left on the clock. 

Or we could try to find a replacement. He hasn't been active on the forums for 15+ hours or posted in this thread since yesterday at 10am EDT. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

can a brother get an updated list of the picks or what?

Hey man would you be interested in jumping into this mock? One of the players picking 7th overall hasn't been active. The auto draft took Cole for him. We can swap you out before the 2nd round pick if you're interested? 

• Like 1