NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mark Ingram 2020 Outlook

Is anyone still holding Ingram if he's your RB4, RB5, or above?

[...]

Can anyone talk me away from this? Does anyone see Ingram's latest game with double digit carries for the first time as a positive at all?

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

So if Ingram is out, who's in?  Edwards or JK?

Long term (season playoffs), who's the guy who's gonna take over?

The season is longer than we all seem to remember year after year.  The Ravens look bad relative to last year.

I don't figure that's going to last.  The AFC looks to be an open run for seeds.  TEN and PIT both look tough.

KC looks like they're hungover.

After that, I'm not seeing anybody that looks to be a contender.  The Running Game in Balt is going to be a game changer at end of season.

Is this how irrelevant this guy has become this year?  Buried on page 9?  

Not much news about him coming out of their bye.  Did he practice today or yesterday?  Trying to see if Dobbins or Edwards might be useable this weekend.

Is this guy potentially on the trade block? From what I know he is beloved by Raven fans. There is no way he is referencing his fans supporters. If you accept that - is he talking about the Ravens organization? 

Edit - trade deadline was yesterday 

Edited by Tenner

1 hour ago, Tenner said:

Is this guy potentially on the trade block? From what I know he is beloved by Raven fans. There is no way he is referencing his fans supporters. If you accept that - is he talking about the Ravens organization? 

Edit - trade deadline was yesterday 

Hes right tho.  All he did was ball out last year, and being rewarded with a 3 headed RBBC

• Like 2

4 hours ago, activeobserver said:

Should have been dropped once he acquired that high ankle sprain. You missed out on the potential of the waiver wire. 

have him in a 14 teamer, and have not started him since week 3 against KC.  Hes an after thought.  behavior before the injury just seemed to show that he was a place holder for Dobbins.  cant bring myself to drop him, as Im sure he will get claimed immediately and there is nothing on waivers even worth stashing.

39 minutes ago, Thrill22 said:

have him in a 14 teamer, and have not started him since week 3 against KC.  Hes an after thought.  behavior before the injury just seemed to show that he was a place holder for Dobbins.  cant bring myself to drop him, as Im sure he will get claimed immediately and there is nothing on waivers even worth stashing.

Yeah, I rostered both and ended up dropping him before their bye. It pained me, but he was dead weight. 

• Like 2