• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

footage of CMC at practice

Drop city

Heads up: If you’re a CMC owner, you may need to go see a doctor for having an erection for longer than 4 hours after watching this video.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

10 extra days is great for CMC owners. Harder to take if you're in a desperate situation but just not worth risk in a game against ATL (easily beatable), with barely any practice, and sloppy field.

100%. Plus there was always the chance they eased him back a bit given the rushed timeframe. I don't own CMC but I feel like this was both the smart and obvious call. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

First time seeing a Panthers' game....does their O-Line normally play this poorly and CMC makes up for it with his god-like play? Or was this a Thursday off-game?

They looked absolutely horrendous last night didn't they.
I was surprised at how bad they were as well.

The O-Line may not have protected the QB, but they appeared to do enough to allow Davis to run.  He didn't do anything spectacular, but he didn't seen to have issues moving the ball 3-5 yards at will.  I was actually surprised, that they didn't use him more.  I'm not complaining, because I don't want any excuse for them to play Davis more than necessary when CMC is back (and my opponent was playing him).

Edited by fbi314159
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Chippa said:

Davis had 6 ypc. That’s great. They just didn’t throw him the ball

with mccaffery back, you know they’re gonna pepper him with targets

We hope. They didn’t pepper him the first two games...4 and 5 targets. But surely they will. 

I think he was fine to play Thursday, they just kept him out out of caution for a sloppy field and lack of practice time.  I'm about as certain you can be here will be 100% ready by next Sunday.

It'll be nice to have two automatic RB starts until week 13.  I really wish Carolina had a covid scare to move up their bye while CMC was out...

i only own him on like 12 season long teams. Been getting buy with rojo most weeks but the fun ended last night for rojo so i need cmac to get back this week and at least give me a top 12 rb week. I do not expect him to just come in and get 25 ppr points. 15 would be nice.

8 minutes ago, isuckatdfs said:

I do not expect him to just come in and get 25 ppr points. 15 would be nice.

Why not? It doesn’t seem that unrealistic considering McCaffrey’s skill and the time he’s had to heal. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, isuckatdfs said:

i only own him on like 12 season long teams. Been getting buy with rojo most weeks but the fun ended last night for rojo so i need cmac to get back this week and at least give me a top 12 rb week. I do not expect him to just come in and get 25 ppr points. 15 would be nice.

CMC is probably the top target in the passing game when healthy.

15 points for him is like 60 yards rushing and 40 yards receiving on 5 catches. 

that’s a bad game for him lol 

variance is a hell of a thing in fantasy football. if panthers have a crap game like they did vs falcons then cmac can easily struggle. I say this as someone who owns a bunch of him in auction leagues so trust m when I say i am hoping for a big ppr game. I just think 15 ppr points is prob more likely. I do not think they just give davis 0 series. I could see davis retaing 30 percent.