NBC Sports Edge Forums

Christian McCaffrey 2020 Outlook

32 minutes ago, Breesus said:

Sheeesh I get being careful but man it’s been 7 weeks. At this rate if he sprains his pinky he’ll be out another 2 games

Yeah seriously, what are they gonna baby this dude for the rest of the season smh.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

footage of CMC at practice

Drop city

Heads up: If you’re a CMC owner, you may need to go see a doctor for having an erection for longer than 4 hours after watching this video.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, cincythunder said:

concerned to see his injured collarbone/shoulder in the final drive. he was grimacing in pain 

It was really strange to see him the sideline on that drive. Was that what it was? It did look like he was grimacing but I couldn't hear the announcers.

Hopefully, CMC will take a shot for the pain and be ready to go against the Bucs.  If he didn’t come back into the game, it would be a bigger concern in my opinion.  They actually wanted to get him in earlier on the final drive, but the Panthers kept getting tackled in bounds, they were in the hurry up offense and the clock was never stopped, when it finally did, he came in and caught the short pass for no yardage.  I was worried when he was standing on the sidelines and the trainer was working on his rib area, but once he came back in, I knew nothing was seriously hurt.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Davis was trash for a few weeks as starter. He really dropped off. As a CMC owner I’d be playing someone other than Davis if CMC couldn’t go 

Like who? He gets great usage and RB is barren this season.

Guys I have in some or all leagues that I’m playing before I’d pick up and start Davis if CMC is out are: Cook, Kamara, JROB, Chubb (expected back), Jacobs, Fournette.

Id even rather count on picking up someone on waivers turning into a top 20 RB when I need them like J Williams and even Deejay Dallas.

Davis has been bad

19 minutes ago, rotochat said:

Cook, Kamara, JROB, Chubb (expected back), Jacobs, Fournette -> lol seriously? In what kind of a league are they still available to pick up?

I’m saying I wouldn’t play Davis or even want him in my team because I have some combination of all those guys in all my leagues and even if I experienced a rash of injuries I’d rather have the bench space right now and try to get some back up in a start spot with a good match up 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Clearly neither of you read what I said in the first passage whatsoever. Guys that I HAVE and would play over Davis are those listed. 

So basically play RBs who are must starts anyways? Ofc I would start Williams and Dallas because theyre on elite offenses and Carolina is decent at best.

22 minutes ago, Evincar said:

So basically play RBs who are must starts anyways? Ofc I would start Williams and Dallas because theyre on elite offenses and Carolina is decent at best.

So any given week there’s at least 25 RBs who have equal or better odds as Davis any given week. Which once again takes me back to my original stance that this guy is dispensable and not worth the space if you have even an average RB corp. You’re the one who questioned what I said in the first place but yet seemingly agree with what I said if you’re agreeing even Deejay Dallas is a better play