• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

footage of CMC at practice

Drop city

Heads up: If you’re a CMC owner, you may need to go see a doctor for having an erection for longer than 4 hours after watching this video.

Posted Images

Panthers coach Matt Rhule said he's still considering Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) week-to-week.

I take this as meaning he's unlikely for week 12, which I think some speculated he'd likely miss anyone if he sat out week 11 since their bye is right afterward in week 13. However, the hopeless optimist in me wonders if this is a ploy by Rhule to get MIN thinking they won't have to game plan for CMC when in reality he has a chance of suiting up...

I actually hope they hold him out until after the bye and have him 100% for the fantasy playoffs. I've nursed my team with him into first place without him most of the year. I'm already in. If they shut him down for ROS I will not be happy though. It's a high stakes league and I'm probably gonna need him to pull off the gold.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ColoWrex said:

tenor.gif

I'm still thinking that they will probably sit him this week thanks to the BYE, but the big news is that he is expected to practice this week.  You don't practice if they have no intention of playing you in a game, so the wild speculation that they might shut him down for the year appears to be bunk (I firmly believed that he'd play again, but there is always a chance that you were wrong).

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, nflcore said:

or shutdown for ROS as they wont be in playoff race

i dont think that will happen at least not in week 14 and 15. They might play him and see how he does and if he feels anything during those 2 weeks than i do def see that they will shut him down for ROS. 

• Haha 1

He's going to be out this week and nobody should be surprised by that. Just gotta hope he's ready to kill it weeks 14-16 after the bye for those of us that made the playoffs

The Panthers have played it conservatively with his injuries this year, but it's Rhule's first year and they're not trying to tank for draft picks, they want to establish a winning culture. If he's feeling good and ready to play come week 14, he'll be out there.

• Like 1