NBC Sports Edge Forums

Christian McCaffrey 2020 Outlook

3 hours ago, Jay85 said:

Perfect he will be ready for FF Playoff. 

I am going with highly unlikely.
One team name after he went out  —- CMC Died. Came back renamed it CMC Resurrection. Now it’s called CMC Died Again 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

footage of CMC at practice

Drop city

Heads up: If you’re a CMC owner, you may need to go see a doctor for having an erection for longer than 4 hours after watching this video.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

This would be my assumption too.  Just messing with the Vikings coaches

I don’t know, then why would the head coach say he was “pessimistic”, you would think he would have tried to sound at least a little “optimistic”, just to make the Vikings waste more practice time preparing for CMC.

The more I think about it, CMC is playing and the reason for the upgrade to questionable was because the Panthers didn’t want to get into trouble with the league.  A player with “doubtful” status very rarely plays and it would be very suspicious if CMC played if he still was considered doubtful.  The Panthers want to win, if CMC is healthy, he’s playing.  But, I could be wrong.

7 hours ago, Andy Mick said:

I’m sure its just gamesmanship on Rhule’s part. Absolutely no reason to play him this week with the bye coming up. 

Unless he’s near 100%.

Also, like has been mentioned, if he was trying to be sneaky, he wouldn’t say he is pessimistic. If he was gamesmanshipping, he an upgraded status along with the comments that he is pessimistic about him playing would = CMC is playing.

For the record, I don’t think he will play and they upgraded his status because there is a chance he will play, but aren’t counting on it.

I doubt he plays too, but the panthers and still technically “in the hunt”. And if they end up going to 8 seeded playoffs then they actually have a decent shot to make it. 

Again I doubt it, but being upgraded to questionable when he’s been labeled out usually on Wednesday this season is a positive. At the very least he should 100% be ready in week 14, maybe we’ll get lucky lol

Today's choke job by the Panthers could prove to be disastrous to McCaffrey owners.  As of this moment, Carolina is three games in the loss column out of a playoff spot (for the right to be obliterated at GB or SEA in the first round) and if you are Carolina's management you have to be at least thinking "is it time to pack it in?"

If the guy is healthy then he should play..U can make the argument they are not really in it to begin any season so what..Just sit him until the team looks like a contender. Guy wants to play also..If they were going to shut him down they would have already put him on ir....even if they are still contending for a spot..Not like they are going to make alot of noise...They wont say it but im sure they know it deep down....

• Like 2