NBC Sports Edge Forums

Christian McCaffrey 2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

At this point if this is a multi week injury, like A Jones’ quad injury was, I hope they put him on IR so we don’t have to keep burning a now desperately needed bench spot. 

Agreed. Ready to drop at this point. It ain't happening this year. He's still undroppable on ESPN though. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

footage of CMC at practice

Drop city

Heads up: If you’re a CMC owner, you may need to go see a doctor for having an erection for longer than 4 hours after watching this video.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I love the reactions you get. Not "man this sucks". Not "god fantasy football pisses me off". 

"Bust". Calling him a "clown". 

He purposely got injured just to piss you all off! 

Never been to a live sports event I see. And clearly not an Eagles game. 

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I love the reactions you get. Not "man this sucks". Not "god fantasy football pisses me off". 

"Bust". Calling him a "clown". 

He purposely got injured just to piss you all off! 

how is he not a bust though? He had two common injuries that players normally play through and was held out a combined 10 games. Now he gets hurt “working out on his own.”

People are now going to be hesitant to draft him because every time he breaks a finger nail, he’ll be out for a month because Carolina is scared. 

7 minutes ago, jimithing11 said:

how is he not a bust though? He had two common injuries that players normally play through and was held out a combined 10 games. Now he gets hurt “working out on his own.”

People are now going to be hesitant to draft him because every time he breaks a finger nail, he’ll be out for a month because Carolina is scared. 

Most players don't play through high ankle sprains. The shoulder one yeah I'm sure he would've tried to play through if they were a playoff tram

• Like 1

Most players would have come back in 4, not 7. And yeah, a shoulder sprain is a “take-a-shot-and-play-through-the-pain” injury.

my point is we have we to reassess drafting RBs with massive contracts. Teams that handle them with kid gloves is not ideal for FF purposes.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jimithing11 said:

I can't believe this isn't parody.

17 minutes ago, fjthegrey said:

Seems 400 touches can take its toll. 

Yeah, but I personally don't feel too bad in hindsight about downplaying this heading into this year's draft - probably would have ended up with Saquon then.

Edited by Vendetta