• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.     Stud city.

Found the Packers fan

I’ve noticed lol look at his post history. 

he did get a redzone target at the end of the game when they were already locked to win and it was a 4th and goal, which is encouraging.  I think he's only gonna go up from here, especially in games when they're facing better opponents.

6 hours ago, BigNicc said:

He may be a sit vs CHI next week, but after two duds you HAVE to believe it's a bounce back week?? A situation where you're dumb if you start and he stinks and dumb if you sit and he's good

Yeah, you have to sit him vs CHI. That secondary is going to eat him alive. I will be starting Christian Kirk over him

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Jordan Coppington said:

Yeah, you have to sit him vs CHI. That secondary is going to eat him alive. I will be starting Christian Kirk over him

I’ll be staring him. My only concern wit Theilen is game flow. He’s a stud. AJB just got it done vs Chicago. 

23 hours ago, BigNicc said:

He may be a sit vs CHI next week, but after two duds you HAVE to believe it's a bounce back week?? A situation where you're dumb if you start and he stinks and dumb if you sit and he's good

He's turning into Lockett but on a worse offense, which is crazy. Who would thought he's a boom or bust WR2 this year, considering the target volume? Target share is meaningless if the QB passes 20 or less times lol 

The game on Monday projects at a 1980's style of slugfest...lots of Dalvin...lot's of 3 and outs for Chicago lol...maybe A Rob gets it going.

Bears defend the run pretty well with minimal defenders. Can Cousins get the pass volume and accuracy during a tough matchup? Doubt it! Still think he's a top 36 play though with TD potential. 

Edited by PlayTheWaivers
2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’ll be staring him. My only concern wit Theilen is game flow. He’s a stud. AJB just got it done vs Chicago. 

AJB is a stud, Thielen is a just a very good (TD dependent) WR. I dont think game flow is that important because he's underwhelmed in shootout/garbage time games like vs TEN and ATL.

• Like 1

Definitely not sitting him.  Chicago NEEDS to focus on stopping Dalvin.  JJ is a young stud in the making so the secondary will have to keep it evenly spread.  Thielen is due for a bounce back game and this is it, in prime time no less.

2 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

You’re comparing apples to oranges. AJ Brown is better than Adam Thielen in terms of beating defenders and gaining separation. He’s faster and causes a lot of problems. Thielen lacks separation ability vs top corner coverage. The Bears are 3rd best vs WRs this year and should be able to contain Thielen. They’ve shut down better WRs than him this year

1 hour ago, Jordan Coppington said:

You’re comparing apples to oranges. AJ Brown is better than Adam Thielen in terms of beating defenders and gaining separation. He’s faster and causes a lot of problems. Thielen lacks separation ability vs top corner coverage. The Bears are 3rd best vs WRs this year and should be able to contain Thielen. They’ve shut down better WRs than him this year

Per next gen stats, thielen averages 2.3 yards of separation and Aj brown averages 2.6. So brown does get more separation, but not a ton more. Thielen is 30(31 maybe now?) and ran a 4.45 at the combine. Aj Brown is much younger and ran a 4.49. So yes, you are correct. Brown is faster (At this point of Theilen a career) and does get more separation, but I don’t think you’re giving thielen enough credit. 

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Per next gen stats, thielen averages 2.3 yards of separation and Aj brown averages 2.6. So brown does get more separation, but not a ton more. Thielen is 30(31 maybe now?) and ran a 4.45 at the combine. Aj Brown is much younger and ran a 4.49. So yes, you are correct. Brown is faster (At this point of Theilen a career) and does get more separation, but I don’t think you’re giving thielen enough credit. 

Fair points. I guess we’ll have to see how it shakes out on Sun 

4 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

Definitely not sitting him.  Chicago NEEDS to focus on stopping Dalvin.  JJ is a young stud in the making so the secondary will have to keep it evenly spread.  Thielen is due for a bounce back game and this is it, in prime time no less.

If we are relying on Cousins to play well on a Monday night game, the entire Vikings' offense is in serious trouble.

• Like 1