• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.     Stud city.

Found the Packers fan

I’ve noticed lol look at his post history. 

21 minutes ago, Esteel said:

Any chance of last minute changes 

rappaport already said he’s out today after another positive covid test (and, believe it or not, another negative test). Two positives and two negatives which most likely means he has it as you have a greater chance of producing a false negative than a false  positive 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, matanp said:

any news?  I desperately need him this week, I have him in all 3 leagues.

Rotowire:

November 30, 2020
Coach Mike Zimmer said Monday that he expects Thielen (undisclosed) to be available for Sunday's game against Jacksonville, Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports.
ANALYSIS
Thielen missed last weekend's narrow win over the Panthers due to his placement on the reserve/COVID-19 list, and he's still awaiting clearance to rejoin teammates. The veteran wideout returned a positive COVID test seven days ago, though his subsequent results have come back negative. If Thielen is indeed cleared to return in time to face Jacksonville, he'll resume lining up as part of a lethal WR tandem across from Justin Jefferson.
  • Thanks 3
13 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Big news - need him this week.  Will face one of the worst secondaries in the league...

Not great for him sadly. They’ll just run cook and mattison 47 times. Gotta hope thielen scores. It’s gonna be one of those 3/37/1 games 

12 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Not great for him sadly. They’ll just run cook and mattison 47 times. Gotta hope thielen scores. It’s gonna be one of those 3/37/1 games 

Not necessarily - we said the same thing about the Cowboys (one of the worst run defenses in the league) game and he had a great fantasy day

Jaguars are not very good but they keep games close because they lean on Robinson heavily.  This will be much closer than we think - the Vikings just don't blow teams out.

Plus I think they start to scale Dalvin back a little - he is pretty beat up at the moment.

Edited by ludawg23
19 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Not necessarily - we said the same thing about the Cowboys (one of the worst run defenses in the league) game and he had a great fantasy day

Jaguars are not very good but they keep games close because they lean on Robinson heavily.  This will be much closer than we think - the Vikings just don't blow teams out.

Plus I think they start to scale Dalvin back a little - he is pretty beat up at the moment.

That’s true, cowboys run defense had been tightening up the last few weeks though. They replaced a couple of players on defense. If the jags can keep the game competitive I think you’re right, he should have a good game.