NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Allen 2020 Outlook

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for a championship,  my friend! 80 point comeback FTW with just Diggs and you!

I truly believe he is the most talented and uniquely gifted QB / Football Player in the entire history of the NFL. We've never seen a total package like this, ever; he's a unicorn. He can do everythin

Just be honest you haven't watched a single snap of him. These canned prewritten takes from 2 years ago are old.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

6-2 Bills, 2-5 Pats.

Bills are now 21-11 when Josh Allen starts and finishes a game.

They are 1-7 when he does not.

All Josh Allen does is ____ .

Win. They have a good shot at going 10-6 this year for sure!

1 minute ago, Tugginroot said:

Yikes.  Big yikes.  His fantasy points have gone down every week from week 1 and on.   Bad bad trend.

Except week 2 he scored more than week 1.  Oh, week 3 was more than week 1. How can you be wrong from week 1 to week 2?  That isn't even a trend.

His only bad game this year was the Titans.  Today and the KC game I'd blame on the weather.  I saw the KC game and that was a messy game that he didn't play well in, but I think it was more the weather.  From the reports of today it was a mess too.

This was expected given the conditions. Note that Gabriel Davis dropped a wide open TD right before the GW field goal. 

Unfortunately, he hasn't done much to inspire confidence over the last month. If he can't have a big game against Seattle I'll likely start looking for other options. 

1 minute ago, mi26 said:

Thoughts on Allen ROS? Haven't watched his games, but past few weeks he's regressed fantasy wise....

Yesterday a function of game flow. Patriots played 7 dbacks and the bills reacted to it by running the ball for really the first effective time all year.

And yes he had a dropped touchdown to Davis, just like last week (last week called back for illegal formation).

John brown needs to get healthy. The team just seems like a close to mid range passing attack without him. Allen looks like the 17ish point floor guy he was last season. The schedule, weather, etc can all be excuses. He needs to start balling out. Fortunately, the Bills are contending for a division title, a bye, and have the dolphins of all teams on their heels, so there shouldn't be any let up. 

On 9/13/2020 at 1:27 PM, PisEdiRin said:

2020 NFL League MVP

If you're not from Buffalo (my condolences if you are), and you're this delusional, I have a bridge in the rust belt to sell you. 

"Yea, sarcasm on the internet isn't your strong suit". Neither were your spamming of a fantasy thread with the tried and true "but HE'S A WINNERisms" that were said of of the likes of Tebow and Sanchez. 

😆😆😆

On 11/2/2020 at 1:34 PM, Soafanforlife said:

If you're not from Buffalo (my condolences if you are), and you're this delusional, I have a bridge in the rust belt to sell you. 

"Yea, sarcasm on the internet isn't your strong suit". Neither were your spamming of a fantasy thread with the tried and true "but HE'S A WINNERisms" that were said of of the likes of Tebow and Sanchez. 

😆😆😆

Oops

If only all his games were played in near perfect weather conditions. It was like 70 degrees and sunny in Buffalo today. His season is skewed because he’s had a couple awful weather games. His only really bad game was against the Jets, and from what I heard, his teammates made a lot of mistakes.

As long as the matchup looks okay and weather isn’t windy rain, I think you start him with confidence. He has a nice matchup at Arizona next week.

19 hours ago, Chippa said:

The man is underrated. Nobody wants to mention him in the mvp race. It’s almost taboo

He's the MVP of the league. By the very definition of the award. Most VALUABLE Player. Valuable. Allen is more VALUABLE to his team...than Mahomes, Rodgers, and Wilson are to their respective teams. It's so obvious.

Unlike those 3 other guys, Allen does not have a true #1 Back. Allen is his team's BEST RUSHING ATTACK. Think about it.

Rodgers has Aaron Jones killing it.

Wilson has Chris Carson killing it.

Mahomes has CEH killing it.

‐--------------------

Allen has Devin Singletary, a #2 complementary type Back.

Josh Allen is the MVP of the NFL in 2020. No 1 player means more to his team than JA does to his.

The Bills are a 2-7 team instead of 7-2 without JA. That's value.

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Haha 2

"You're either accurate or you're not. Josh Allen is not accurate"

- Terry Bradshaw and his IQ of about 60. Why is this fool still on FOX? I am literally a better Football analyst than Terry Bradshaw.

Allen is factually one of the most accurate passers in the game. It is indisputable. 

"Josh Allen is inaccurate" is the #1 Biggest Myth in the NFL of the last Decade. Not true, never was true, never will be true. Completely false narrative. You have been duped by the lying media.

Edited by PisEdiRin