NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Allen 2020 Outlook

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for a championship,  my friend! 80 point comeback FTW with just Diggs and you!

I truly believe he is the most talented and uniquely gifted QB / Football Player in the entire history of the NFL. We've never seen a total package like this, ever; he's a unicorn. He can do everythin

Just be honest you haven't watched a single snap of him. These canned prewritten takes from 2 years ago are old.

Posted Images

On 10/7/2020 at 1:39 AM, SharkSwimmer said:

Josh Allen?  You mean the mirage?

Throw out 2020.  Defenses don't have a chance.  The stadiums are too quiet, not enough offseason to gel as a unit, offense can hear their on-field adjustments.

Real QBs like Wilson, Rodgers and Mahomes are going to throw for 70 TDs.  Josh Allen has gotten rich off of three out of four putrid opponents.  His crash back to earth starts this week against Tennessee.

See it now?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

For those that remember Jamaal. Now we have: The Josh-Allenocaust.  

ahhhhh, yes, 2013 semis vs the Raiihhhduhhzz - propelled me to my first 'chip in my biggest $$$$ leeg - i love #25 eternally!

(well, not CEH ... yet)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ahhhhh, yes, 2013 semis vs the Raiihhhduhhzz - propelled me to my first 'chip in my biggest $$$$ leeg - i love #25 eternally!

(well, not CEH ... yet)

Was it that long ago JC rose and carried me to a ‘chip? Oh well about to happen again 

1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Yeah Josh Allen is playing very very well.

No... He's not just playing very very well, he IS an outstanding player. He has become a high end QB and the only thing left to make him unquestioned elite is a 2nd year of production or a super bowl.

He's got pedigree -- #7 overallpuck out of small school.

He's got talent -- probably the most physically talented QB in the entire league when you talk arm, athleticism, and size. Only Mahomes can rival his arm strength.

He's mentally high level at the QB position -- He plays the position at a high level. Does things on a weekly basis that only to flight QBs do. Makes adjustments, reads defenses, and MANIPULATES defenses. Like today when he recognized a blitz before the snap, called out the protection, pump fakes to Beasley off the snap in the 1st windowcausing the zone MLB to jump the route then hit Beasley in window 2 for extra YAC.

This isn't just playing well and putting up good numbers, this is an elite level of pedigree, talent, ans cerebral understanding and execution of the QB position brought together into a high end top notch player.

• Like 1

I love how pass heavy the Bills have become. Makes him an ultra safe floor play every single week. Add his rushing in and he can go boom like last night.

How are we feeling going up against NE? Brown should be back to open up things even more. Only concern is number of plays since NE tries to play keep away and run the ball to limit TOP

10 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Rich Eisen said he benched him 😂😂😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif

Pass happy O that has to be top 3 in NFL in pass attempts. Allen has been hot.  Has all his weapons.  The Denver secondary is a graveyard of injuries. No weather concerns. Did he say why?

Edited by Sternes
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

contemplating the bench this week

Diggs got banged up but if he misses a game its a no brainer

they are locked into the 3 seed

NE held him to a season low

i'm thinking the same but josh allen's value as a runner makes me think he's still worth a start over most