NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Allen 2020 Outlook

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I truly believe he is the most talented and uniquely gifted QB / Football Player in the entire history of the NFL. We've never seen a total package like this, ever; he's a unicorn. He can do everythin

Thank you for a championship,  my friend! 80 point comeback FTW with just Diggs and you!

Just be honest you haven't watched a single snap of him. These canned prewritten takes from 2 years ago are old.

Posted Images

Jones and Howard both limited in practice this week, fwiw.   I think this week is going to be a good telltale- there was a ton of "why do they run Allen so much?" coming out of locals this week, partially because of fumbles but also injury fears.   If he has a lot of designed runs again, it means they're just caution to the wind here.  Risky, but great for his outlook while he's able to stand the punishment.   

8 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

You bought into the garbage false media narrative.

Actually no, I drafted him at 80, and was really grateful that i could get him there. Just still shocked at how much they undervalued him...

1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

How many people were brainwashed by the Josh Allen hating media?

Overall QB1.

He better do a little better than he's doing right now to be the QB1 Overall. It's the Dolphins 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, cdd10 said:

He better do a little better than he's doing right now to be the QB1 Overall. It's the Dolphins 

Why did the mods stop locking threads during games?  There's still ten minutes left, lets stay calm before acting like 272/2 and 20 is a bust game.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

How many people were brainwashed by the Josh Allen hating media?

Overall QB1.

what are you talking about? every source i listened to or watched this off-season loved Josh Allen. They thought he had a decent floor due to his rushing and a very high ceiling if he made even a small jump. Are you a sentient Russian twitter bot or something? You just kind of...say stuff that's not really based on any sort of reality, except yours, I guess. 

• Like 2
Just now, yossarian said:

what are you talking about? every source i listened to or watched this off-season loved Josh Allen. They thought he had a decent floor due to his rushing and a very high ceiling if he made even a small jump. Are you a sentient Russian twitter bot or something? You just kind of...say stuff that's not really based on any sort of reality, except yours, I guess. 

He lasted until like 10th round in one of my drafts. I had Dak I was like crap if I would have known this!

It's time for everyone to stop the Josh Allen is bad narrative. He's dropped dime after dime 2 straight weeks, coupled with being the the 2nd or 3rd best rushing QB in football (Still ahead of Kyler imo, tossup between him and Cam). It's not just putting up empty fantasy points, he's a legitimate franchise QB. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a game today.  Two straight drives basically knowing he needed the TD, and he connected on deep ball after deep ball.   Its amazing how much better Diggs has made him through a a couple weeks.   

Sky's the limit here but i wonder if the rushing is gonna scale back now.   If he stays this hot with the arm only, there's no need to run more than a few times a game to keep things honest.    

5 hours ago, cdd10 said:

thank god he finally gave it to brown. still he is not gonna finish above lamar or mahomes. he is good though.

Doesnt have to. He's already providing much more profit than those two.

Edited by Evincar
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BrianM said:

If he stays this hot with the arm only, there's no need to run more than a few times a game to keep things honest.    

Buffalo wants to win. Allen staying dynamic, able to throw bombs, able to move the sticks with his legs, is a winning recipe. 

Kyler Murray will be doing the same thing this season. 

17 hours ago, yossarian said:

Tons of sources had him outside the top 12 QBs, as a bench.... Footballguys especially had him wayyyyy down and hated him. It's no secret the media had consistently been against Allen from the day he entered the draft.