• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiNucci versus the Steelers defense  

Why would Zeke quit? When has he ever did that? Such a weird take

Posted Images

1 minute ago, snerpy said:

gives all zeke owners an out to sit their first round pick this week. 

Elliot coming into this week with yet another QB and facing the Steelers, now has an injury? hmmm

Someone probably patted him and the backside and he like "here's my out!"

CriminalIdolizedKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Zeke owner here and Pollard is available in all leagues, I still wouldn’t touch that. Lot better options.

listen, the oline will get healthier and better. Dalton doesnt suck, and they have some great match ups coming. I would for sure grab Pollard, Zeke is also dinged right now. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Monster Week said:

listen, the oline will get healthier and better. Dalton doesnt suck, and they have some great match ups coming. I would for sure grab Pollard, Zeke is also dinged right now. 

Change ur avatar and maybe I might listen.....hard to take u serious 

Edited by Tomei7
  • Like 1
Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) did rehab work during individual drills at Thursday's practice. 

Elliott was limited during Wednesday's practice with the hamstring issue. Though he's still on track to play this week against Pittsburgh, a Friday downgrade could mean a big workload for Tony Pollard this week against the Steelers. Elliott should not be considered a fantasy RB1 in the current iteration of the Dallas offense. He's averaged 3.7 yards per carry over the team's past three games while averaging 10.1 PPR points per contest. 

RELATED: 
Nov 5, 2020, 1:06 PM ET

This bum doesn't want to play.

59 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Pick up your Pollards. This offense is dreadful but if Dalton returns it could become respectable again

If Zeke looks terrible, then how is Pollard going to be any better?  Still the same not-so-great-now O-line.  And now it sounds like a 4th or even 5th (when did the 5th guy get there?) string QB.  Against the Steelers.  Brutal.

Edit: Yes, for the long term, obviously if Zeke is shut down, then any starting RB is worth rostering.  But the outlook is poor.

Edited by CooL
11 minutes ago, CooL said:

If Zeke looks terrible, then how is Pollard going to be any better?  Still the same not-so-great-now O-line.  And now it sounds like a 4th or even 5th (when did the 5th guy get there?) string QB.  Against the Steelers.  Brutal.

Edit: Yes, for the long term, obviously if Zeke is shut down, then any starting RB is worth rostering.  But the outlook is poor.

I was referring to the long term obviously, since I mentioned Dalton

1 hour ago, CooL said:

Not going to lie, Ive been watching the games and Pollard has more burst than ZEKE and if he's not splitting reps I think can do quite well. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Anyone here think it's wrong to at least not try and move him? I know it's Zeke but I'm worried.

Depends on who your league mates are I guess.  I tried after the first sign of trouble vs WAS and even by then it was too late in my league.  The damage was done and now nobodys touching him.

This is worse than if he had just went down like CMC or got suspended again.  They don't have handcuffs for situations like this.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, activeobserver said:

Not going to lie, Ive been watching the games and Pollard has more burst than ZEKE and if he's not splitting reps I think can do quite well. 

Yeah Pollard has looked good this year, not going to lie. It's always really hard for me to tell if these limited touch guys are actually good though, or if they are just riding the relaxed coverage. Like Devonte Booker also looks good coming in for Jacobs, but most of the time that's because the defense sees Jacobs isn't in and plays more for the pass.

I do think Pollard is actually good though, and the Cowboys are probably regretting tying up so much money in Zeke for so long.

Edited by harck

I'm going to lie to y'all, but I'm not worried about Zeke. I think he's a great buy low right now and is going to beast out to end the season and be on a lot of championship rosters. You guys are crazy if you're thinking about benching him or trading him away. Easily a top 5 rb rest of season, guaranteed.

14 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

I'm going to lie to y'all, but I'm not worried about Zeke. I think he's a great buy low right now and is going to beast out to end the season and be on a lot of championship rosters. You guys are crazy if you're thinking about benching him or trading him away. Easily a top 5 rb rest of season, guaranteed.

Are you lying to us or not? Wasn’t sure if this was missing the word ‘not’ or was sarcasm. 

• Haha 1