• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DiNucci versus the Steelers defense  

Why would Zeke quit? When has he ever did that? Such a weird take

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

No way he plays much. I mean why would they risk it when the odds of them being down early and often are high and you have Pollard there?

Not to mention Pittsburgh D & the risk of re-aggravation... not sure how we’re starting Zeke with any confidence whatsoever

I know it's been said a billion times and even was obvious before, but every Zeke owner needs to have Pollard at least through today. Cowboys playing him through a tweaked hammy... even if it is a minor tweak those types of injuries re-occur often.

Edited by harck

ESPN's Todd Archer reports Ezekiel Elliott will play but "how much he will be used will be determined as the game goes along".

Elliott's hamstring passed the test in pre-game warmups, but it's unknown how it will hold up during the game and if the Cowboys will pull him early if the game gets out of hand. Dallas is 14-point underdogs to arguably the league's best defense, and they have a bye awaiting if they choose to limit Zeke's workload. Elliott is a boom-bust flex play and Tony Pollard should remain on fantasy benches now that Elliott has been cleared to play.

Related:
Nov 8, 2020, 2:30 PM ET

All the more reason to start Pollard. Might end up with 20 touches easy

[...] 
Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

ESPN's Todd Archer reports Ezekiel Elliott will play but "how much he will be used will be determined as the game goes along".

Elliott's hamstring passed the test in pre-game warmups, but it's unknown how it will hold up during the game and if the Cowboys will pull him early if the game gets out of hand. Dallas is 14-point underdogs to arguably the league's best defense, and they have a bye awaiting if they choose to limit Zeke's workload. Elliott is a boom-bust flex play and Tony Pollard should remain on fantasy benches now that Elliott has been cleared to play.

Related:
Nov 8, 2020, 2:30 PM ET

All the more reason to start Pollard. Might end up with 20 touches easy

Anyone with me? Talk me our of starting Howard, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Bad bye week... I'm with you!

• Like 1

I think everyone has come to realize that Zeke will no longer be a top 5 RB and that he has 0 trade value because of his offense. That said last game provided a lot of positives to take away. 

The Cowboys O-Line is getting healthier going into a bye. 

There seems to be a competent QB between Dalton and Gilbert. 

Zeke is still being fed a work horse workload. 

He may not have upside moving forward, but he should still be a solid starter. 

• Like 1

Seems like RB1 days are behind him (for this year at least), but at least the offense looked somewhat functional this game. Hopefully the team can get some healthy with the bye and Zeke can settle into a mid to high end RB2 for the remainder of the season.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, King Gonzo said:

Seems like RB1 days are behind him (for this year at least), but at least the offense looked somewhat functional this game. Hopefully the team can get some healthy with the bye and Zeke can settle into a mid to high end RB2 for the remainder of the season.

umm, huh?

23 minutes ago, King Gonzo said:

Going to need to elaborate if you want an actual explanation for my post.

30 minutes ago, King Gonzo said:

Saying his RB1 days are behind him is absurd, regardless if you said for this year even. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Strikeforce316 said:

Saying his RB1 days are behind him is absurd, regardless if you said for this year even. 

You may disagree but how is it an absurd notion? There is a very real possibility Zeke isn't ranked inside RB10-12 again at any time this season.

• Like 1

RBs Id rather have than Zeke (in no particular order):

Hunt, Chubb, Robinson, Henry, Jacobs, Jones, Cook, Kamara, CMC, Carson

The guys below are debatable but I think Id rather Zeke than all of them. 

Connor, Mixon, Sanders, Gurley

That puts Zeke at RB11, so still low end RB1. 

Man the RB picture is bleak this year. I bolded the no doubt studs. 5? Crazy

• Like 1

[...]

Zeke is in an awful situation this year and probably should be looked at as an RB2 moving forward (especially if Pollard sees an uptick in usage). He'll be back next year if Dak is healthy and the O-Line is replenished.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Pollard looks better, it's pretty much undeniable. That said, I'm glad Zeke made it out of that game without any further setbacks. Would have been a nightmare if that happened going into the bye. Would essentially be going into the next game blind with no sort of confidence in how little or much he would play. It won't be pretty, but at least with some semblance of an offense with a pulse, he shouldn't be unstartable. Just look at the RB scoring this week. Gross.