NBC Sports Edge Forums

Robby Anderson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Bridgewater sits that may actually improve Robbys outlook. Carolinas offense has gotten kinda stale and they need a spark to energize them. In walks the back up, XFL superstar Pj Walker. And g

I think Anderson is the best draft pick of 2020.  Grats to those who actually believed in him.  I didn't.  Never had.  And on top of that I'm a DJ owner.  But he's the unquestioned #1 in CAR.  I belie

His role will stay the same. He'll be good. If you were looking to deal him you may have missed the boat a little. His buzz was definitely at a peak. He just doesn't have the name value and some will

Posted Images

10 hours ago, kp96 said:

Rainy but not windy.  Less than 10 mph.  Shouldn't have much of an effect on the game.  Wind is the only thing that statistically impacts fantasy football.

Bilgewater throws with gloves on, making an already wet n' slick foosball all the more slicker. 

🤔

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Bilgewater throws with gloves on, making an already wet n' slick foosball all the more slicker. 

🤔

This is a great point. Hoping he can get solid protection on his starboard side, sail the Panthers to a victory, and then take a bow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Knock on wood, but it looks like we should be ok.  Hourly weather shows the bad part of the storm passing by around 3pm.  At 8 pm only a 31% chance of precipitation and winds below 10mph.  Pretty good chance there won't be any rain at all, and if there is, likely minimal.

Start with confidence.

No way anyone should be sitting people playing tonight bc of possible showers.  I mean, what's the biggest possible effect of mild rain?  10% less points?  The matchup is so juicy that, even if that's the case, they need to be started.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, kp96 said:

No way anyone should be sitting people playing tonight bc of possible showers.  I mean, what's the biggest possible effect of mild rain?  10% less points?  The matchup is so juicy that, even if that's the case, they need to be started.

Well my understanding is it’s going to be nasty weather not just alittle rain. 

1 minute ago, UcanTry said:

Well my understanding is it’s going to be nasty weather not just alittle rain. 

I checked a few sites.  It looks like the bad stuff will pass by mid afternoon and just the remnants after.  It looks ok.  Honestly.  Maybe check the weather at 8pm and make a final decision?

39 minutes ago, alexander1231 said:

As consistent as Anderson has been - his ceiling is capped (and this Panthers offense) because of Teddy not challenging downfield. 

Robby’s RAC opportunities were few and far between tonight.

frustrating to watch the offense be so predictably defended. It looked like there was only 3 or 4 pass attempts that where over 15 yards. One dimensional dribble really capped them all game

18 minutes ago, BigNicc said:

frustrating to watch the offense be so predictably defended. It looked like there was only 3 or 4 pass attempts that where over 15 yards. One dimensional dribble really capped them all game

Agreed, but the pass blocking was absolutely awful tonight. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BigNicc said:

Also have to believe when CMC's back next week, everything should open up rather quickly

So do you think with CMC coming back that its good for him for him going forward? been trying to trade him but no one is biting i needed another big game from him ugh

5 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

So do you think with CMC coming back that its good for him for him going forward? been trying to trade him but no one is biting i needed another big game from him ugh

A rising tide lifts all ships! If cmc helps the offense diversify, it can mean more open opportunities in the passing game. remember even when Davis was getting around 20 touches Robby still ate. If the offense progresses as a whole, Robby can do atleast as good as he was doing when Davis was producing.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

His role will stay the same. He'll be good. If you were looking to deal him you may have missed the boat a little. His buzz was definitely at a peak. He just doesn't have the name value and some will question the sustainability of what he has done. I'd just keep him. He may not get the respect of some bigger names but he'll give you the production of a lot of them. Plus, keep in mind that if you drafted him where most people did, he's been all you could have asked for and more.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Has been trending down the last couple of weeks and can’t find the endzone but the leagues I have Robby in I’m not sure I have 3 or 4 better receivers than him so will likely remain my WR3 or flex. Good matchup off memory against Detroit coming up and still a chance Bridgewater plays. He has at least still been getting receptions even if the yardage and TDs haven’t been there. I’ll play him but is definitely on notice if it’s another mediocre game.

10 hours ago, ZappB said:

I'm starting to get a bit concerned about Anderson lately.  How do you all feel if Bridgewater sits this week?

If Bridgewater sits that may actually improve Robbys outlook. Carolinas offense has gotten kinda stale and they need a spark to energize them. In walks the back up, XFL superstar Pj Walker.

And guess who Robby’s college quarterback was? That’s right, PJ Walker. 

Walker to Anderson was unstoppable combo in the AAC, but you probs didn’t here about it because it’s Temple university. 

oh btw Matt Ruhle was their head coach....

3D70FAAB-FFD5-43F9-83DF-13F73429B43B.jpeg

Edited by Jrt80
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Jrt80 said:

If Bridgewater sits that may actually improve Robbys outlook. Carolinas offense has gotten kinda stale and they need a spark to energize them. In walks the back up, XFL superstar Pj Walker.

And guess who Robby’s college quarterback was? That’s right, PJ Walker. 

Walker to Anderson was unstoppable combo in the AAC, but you probs didn’t here about it because it’s Temple university. 

oh btw Matt Ruhle was their head coach....

3D70FAAB-FFD5-43F9-83DF-13F73429B43B.jpeg

This makes me wonder if you've watched any of the Panthers games that Walker has played in. I have, and I've seen enough to say that going from bridgewater to Walker is NOT GOOD for Anderson's value