NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deshaun Watson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please stop behaving like a 16yo, even if you are. This is a forum mostly populated by adults, so let's have an adult discussion. Points are not "won" by posting a link. Maybe you have a point, m

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

I pray they bring in a HC that lets watson empty out the offense and sling the rock. 

I gotta think something improves with Watson's legs...he needs to unlock his 30-40 yards scrambling again.

I think BOB might've just been an awful cloud over the organization. Trading Hopkins probably pissed the entire team off. It's possible they don't put in a lot of effort for the guy. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Does the firing of O’Brien have any impact on Watson’s value... will we see any uptick in production here?

It helps but Watson is still stuck with the roster that BOB built.

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Why does Watson suck, exactly?

Coaches can hold players back all the time...especially when they are trash GM's on top of it.

Yeah like Adam Gase. How is Robbie Anderson doing this year?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ludawg23 said:

Dude is gonna drop a 40 burger this week vs JAX.  Watch...

you can almost feel an unleashing is coming lol but he has to be able to throw to all his competent weapons for 40 point explosion. He needs to make plays with his legs, unless there’s a spy on him at all times now due to the lack of receiving weapons. He has a bunch of 2nd and 3rd receivers, but has Dj and competent tight ends. Rodgers had 300 and 4 with no Adams or anything lol. Minnesota is Minnesota- had a feeling their coach is too good a defensive coach to have their defense being absolute trash all year. Jacksonville however is straight up trash.

8 hours ago, gsw said:

He definitely needs to start running more.  Hopefully the new coaching regime recognizes this.

For our fantasy teams yes. No coach is gonna want to unleash him on the ground. He takes way to many big hits. 

24 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

For our fantasy teams yes. No coach is gonna want to unleash him on the ground. He takes way to many big hits. 

I'd argue that he's taking too many big hits because he's not getting out of the pocket but instead holding the ball looking for a home run.

Watching the game it was actually unreal how well he got up and down the field. His vision was better than it's been all year likely because he didn't have to face a top 5 defense, but I'll take it. All systems seem to be GO