NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deshaun Watson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please stop behaving like a 16yo, even if you are. This is a forum mostly populated by adults, so let's have an adult discussion. Points are not "won" by posting a link. Maybe you have a point, m

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Cooks is not expected to play. This will be Watson today:

Playing With Himself - Football GIF - Football - Discover & Share GIFs

While that's a very cool gif, it would seem Cooks healed amazingly fast and is back in the lineup.

I wouldn't mind though if Watson can throw a couple TDs that way. Double points here we come!

4 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

While that's a very cool gif, it would seem Cooks healed amazingly fast and is back in the lineup.

I wouldn't mind though if Watson can throw a couple TDs that way. Double points here we come!

Where are you seeing that he's playing? Everywhere I look, recently, says he's out. As a Watson owner, I hope he's playing.

4 hours ago, ponchsox said:

Two stinkers in a row since losing Fuller. As a Watson owner, I might be looking elsewhere next week (Goff vs NYJ)

I would not call his last game a stinker. He had 2 bs turnovers that were not his fault. Better days ahead. 

4-9

Will Fuller's impact on an Offense >>>

Just shows you how much of a complete stud Fuller is, and the difference he makes when he's on versus off the field. 

Will Fuller = Texans MVP

Edited by PisEdiRin
1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

4-9

Will Fuller's impact on an Offense >>>

Just shows you how much of a complete stud Fuller is, and the difference he makes when he's on versus off the field. 

Will Fuller = Texans MVP

They were also without cooks. It must’ve been killing you to stay outta this thread tho while he went on a rampage the last 6 weeks before fuller got suspended. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

They were also without cooks. It must’ve been killing you to stay outta this thread tho while he went on a rampage the last 6 weeks before fuller got suspended. 

4-9

QBs gotta win in 2020 NFL. Sorry.

He got outplayed by Mitch Trubisky.

I repeat:

MITCH TRUBISKY

Edited by PisEdiRin
38 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He's irrelevant because he isn't winning and isn't even close to winning anything of significance. He just got destroyed by MITCH TRUBISKY for crying out loud.

3 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

4-9

I repeat:

MITCH TRUBISKY

Trubisky couldn't outplay a 50% version of Watson.

He's pure trash.

4 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

4-9

I repeat:

MITCH TRUBISKY

QBs don't play each other. They play each other's defenses. And Trubisky had Allen Robinson. Watson had guys who wouldn't start on any other team. 

And Watson has been very good in losses, so I'm not sure what your point is about the record.