Glasnow will be in cy vote with montas bieber cole

6 minutes ago, 6Kill said:

YU... I'd even keep him over Robles and Glasnow, he's gonna ball out this year

Robles batted 8th as a rookie

86 runs 17 hrs 28 sb

Just wait till he hits at top of lineup

100 runs 20+ hrs 40+ sb

Hit .300 in minors

Darvish without blinking.....Stanton is perpetually, and already,  injured while Darvish was pretty incredible during the second half last season.   Re-gained his pre-TJ command posting incredible K:BB ratios (192:24 over his last 24 starts).  Positive win regression on a Cubs team that should generate plenty of run support.  Pre-existing keepers already boast two top quality OF in Robles and Harper.   "Yu" know what to do here . Keep Darvish :)  

1 hour ago, HOOTIE said:

You're not serious are you?

I hope he’s not. 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, cad300 said:

Thanks to Syndergaard I have to re-post 

Turning into a dynasty, and with a shortened season on horizon

Keepers already:

Freeman

Hiura

Lindor

Harper

Robles

Snell

Glasnow

Who would you go with?

I would go with Stanton if it’s an all injury Roto league where you score points for injuries. If it’s a regular league, Darvish.

I am absolutely serious. Robles over Stanton is insane. Even if you hate the only 30 year Stanton. He played full seasons in 2018 and 2017. Missed all of 2019 but he reportedly is healthy now. Robles has some underlying profile issues that suggest his power is fluky. He’s slated to bat 8th. Hiura needs TJS. And his profile is decent but last year was his absolute ceiling and many people are calling him a bust candidate. Idk, think Robles prospect hype comes from his def profile, which is elite. Tends to make him overrated for fantasy. Seems like I’m in the minority in this thread but it’s not really a tough choice imo. Yu was so good last years second half. 

On 3/26/2020 at 11:54 PM, tucker26 said:

I am absolutely serious. Robles over Stanton is insane.

Robles has some underlying profile issues that suggest his power is fluky. He’s slated to bat 8th.

Hiura needs TJS. And his profile is decent but last year was his absolute ceiling and many people are calling him a bust candidate. 

Call me crazy, cause I take Robles over miami mike.

Stanton amassed his stats in front of 100 fans, with 2 media guys. Never played a meaningful game in miami ever.

I called mike a bust, once nyy got him.

40,000 every night, media everywhere, every game a big deal in ny. 

But forget all that.

Robles hit .300 in minors.

He batted 8th true.

With a pitcher on deck, and no reason for a pitcher to throw him a strike. As a rookie, he scored 86 runs, 17 hrs, 28 sb, under this terrible scenerio Nats put him in.

Hiura tj surgery??

A bust candidate? I have heard none of that. I have hiura becoming best 2b very soon. 3rd best at worst.