NBC Sports Edge Forums

Teddy Bridgewater 2020 Outlook

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree 100% with this.   Dak is someone who I consider a game manager and he's good for fantasy.   Teddy doesn't run as much but then again, Dak didn't run much last season either.  With the weapons TB

he belongs to the streets

Sh!twater

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Despite poor numbers last week, Anyone streaming him this week?  Every qb has had at least 21 pts/ 3 td against NO.  Bridgewater being in NO last year, often practicing against NO defense, should help him more than hurt him right?

7 minutes ago, alexcuse said:

Despite poor numbers last week, Anyone streaming him this week?  Every qb has had at least 21 pts/ 3 td against NO.  Bridgewater being in NO last year, often practicing against NO defense, should help him more than hurt him right?

I think he's actually a sneaky start this week. Still a 12-14 teamer probably, but as you mentioned, QBs have absolutely feasted on NO this year. I think you can very reasonably pencil him in for 20. 

• Thanks 1
On 10/22/2020 at 10:58 AM, alexcuse said:

Ya. Rolling. Lost Dak and options were slim. Carr, Goff or Teddy. I like "revenge game" factor and NO matchup is decent 

3 minutes ago, NativeTheory said:

Is anyone concerned about the weather being a factor? I picked him up to stream with Murray on a bye but am afraid with Hurricane weather affecting game if its better to go with someone like Carr or Burrow this week instead. 

Carr's conditions are forecast to be waayy worse ... that being said, how can Burrow NOT be the slam dunk choice here, and how is he still available 8 weeks into the season?

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
39 minutes ago, NativeTheory said:

Is anyone concerned about the weather being a factor? I picked him up to stream with Murray on a bye but am afraid with Hurricane weather affecting game if its better to go with someone like Carr or Burrow this week instead. 

I also have murray on bye. I was originally gonna go with carr or baker but they’re calling for real windy conditions. Charlotte’s weather looks like it will calm way down by kickoff as far as winds being down to 10 mph however there is still a 50-60% chance of rain from 8-10pm.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Carr's conditions are forecast to be waayy worse ... that being said, how can Burrow NOT be the slam dunk choice here, and how is he still available 8 weeks into the season?

I’m actually a Bengals fan and am concerned with him having lost 3 lineman during the Browns game. The line which was already terrible and allowing constant pressures may be even worse this week. 

Pretty much 1/4 of the teams in the NFL need to try and trade for QB Winston. This should have been on paper a blow-up game for the Carolina offense. Started out ok, then just went *poof* ... no more FF points for you ...

I mean what did you guys expect. Teddy basically caps off around the low 20’s and his floor is always low because of his inability to throw down field. Yeah it was against a weak defense, but these teams are familiar and a short week made it tough for him. Also the weather and getting hurt didn’t help him.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Blazer said:

Pretty much 1/4 of the teams in the NFL need to try and trade for QB Winston. This should have been on paper a blow-up game for the Carolina offense. Started out ok, then just went *poof* ... no more FF points for you ...

look, as much as i bash on ol' Bilgewater (and i bash him a ton), a young coach coming into Carolina is trying to build a culture and program from scratch - having that finger lickin' fool Winston as your "leader" is not what a situation like that calls for ... cat is an unhinged lunatic. 

sure, the Saints can take the chance - they have the most tenured leadership over there (Payton/Brees) - that keeps Crab Legs in check.

so i won't kill them for going with Tedward ... by all accounts he's a great dood, and a steady infuence in the locker room ... lotta respect for him being able to walk after that gruesome injury he suffered, let alone playing professional tackle foosball. 

he's still BILGEWATER in my eyes, always was, always will be - but Coach Rhule ain't givin' one shaved rat's nutsack about Winston's gaudy and prolific numbers (especially for magick foosball) ... he needed a steady vet to come in and navigate his first season as HC ... welp, Tedward gives him that, if nothing else. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...