Noah Fant 2020 Outlook

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelce owners should be banned from posting in all TE threads IMO

League-leading 100% target share this week ... Fant's outlook is trending up!

Hell yes.The TE landscape is dark and full of terrors.

Posted Images

There is little doubt that he is really good, perhaps even the next great one with a long, sustained run of awesome...

The 1 thing that keeps me from vaulting him into -no doubt- top 3 status ROS, is this archaic DEN system that simply will never let him detach from lining up directly next to the tackle with his hand in the ground. He should be getting a ton of snaps in the slot--at least, if not out wide in space. They design almost no screen action for him either. Without Sutton he should be the primary passing weapon...but sadly is getting almost NO free release off the line. I wish the beat hacks (and maybe they actually do, can't say) would ask old man Vic why they don't use him more creatively!

Regardless, he is in for a killer week against the unbelievably TE friendly ATL defense.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, leebattle said:

All systems go?

Or any worry about the ankle? Haven't seen any updates in regards to his health, mobility, usage.

Fire him up with confidence....looked gd out there last week. I see no reports of an issue.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

Fire him up with confidence....looked gd out there last week. I see no reports of an issue.

Ankle injury won’t go away.. He’ll be playing with it all year it appears.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

He still looked fast out there today. Lock just didn’t look his way much today. I also have a hard time understanding why they don’t draw up more plays for him.

Maybe cause they can’t rely on him to be on the field?

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

Coaching staff probably wanted to play it safe with him.

Yes this is what happens where after a single catch = locker room. 

Give me a break with this crap. either he can play or he can't - I bet on the latter.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Yes this is what happens where after a single catch = locker room. 

Give me a break with this crap. either he can play or he can't - I bet on the latter.

Player's health isn't exactly binary.  Yes I know it seems that way in a fantasy perspective but there are guys playing banged up all the time and it effects their play.  Just look at Josh Allen with that shoulder injury.