NBC Sports Edge Forums

Noah Fant 2020 Outlook

I know the nagging ankle injury is super frustrating, but with Albert O. out for the year he could be as good as anyone not named Kelce or Waller down the stretch if he gets back to 100%.

If you’re nervous, scoop a one week replacement to see how it plays out, but I would absolutely not drop him unless word comes out that the ankle injury is serious.

• Like 1
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelce owners should be banned from posting in all TE threads IMO

League-leading 100% target share this week ... Fant's outlook is trending up!

Hell yes.The TE landscape is dark and full of terrors.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I know the nagging ankle injury is super frustrating, but with Albert O. out for the year he could be as good as anyone not named Kelce or Waller down the stretch if he gets back to 100%.

If you’re nervous, scoop a one week replacement to see how it plays out, but I would absolutely not drop him unless word comes out that the ankle injury is serious.

As much as I hate to agree, you're right.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, InVINCEable said:

Kelce owner here looking for a Week 10 bye replacement. See this guy is injured a lot but has a lot of upside. Anyone else targeting him this week? 

If available yes, he shouldn't be though..

Will have to wait about practice this week to see if he's a go or not.

1 hour ago, jagsfan05 said:

Anyone else nervous about playing him tomorrow? I know he was full participant in practice this week but those half games played still burn.

I'm starting him but I am nervous as it seems 50/50 he finishes the game. 

• Like 1

Man another week with decent targets and terrible production. Anyone who watches the broncos want to tell me wth to think? 1st round prototypical TE on a team with not alot of talent. Averaging 10 yards a catch this season and in recent weeks its more like 8 yards. Whatsup with that? Did he look healthy today?

• Like 1

I can't help much with him or the Broncos. But there have been MANY TEs the last decade who were athletic freaks coming out of the draft. And for one reason or another they don't pan out. It's been an overhyped label, arguably the most, by draft nerds.

Now the mix of Bronocs lol, Lock, not Lock, ankle, etc. could easily be hurting this athletic freak's potential. But expecting him to be special because he looks the part ain't no winning ticket.

37 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Didn’t see much of the game, anyone watch? Seems like he almost always has a solid first quarter then disappears.

Injury issues, or just no production?

Lock is playing terrible. Coaching isn’t very good either.

9 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

So are you guys dropping him or still holding?

Bleh- still better than most waiver options.

All broncos receivers dynasty prospects have taken a major hit this year with no QB plan in place...Sutton on IR too and honestly not sure he could survive this ineptitude. 

Next year Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, with no QB? That's too bad...they all cannibalize each other?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Bleh- still better than most waiver options.

All broncos receivers dynasty prospects have taken a major hit this year with no QB plan in place...Sutton on IR too and honestly not sure he could survive this ineptitude. 

Next year Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, with no QB? That's too bad...they all cannibalize each other?

Yeah they really went all in on offense with as much firepower as possible but it's all for not since Lock looks dreadful. 

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Apparently Lock was playing through an injury most of the game yesterday... now they’re already saying he’s questionable for next week.  I wonder if Rypien might be an improvement for Fant until Lock gets fully healthy.

Does not matter. Fant is stuck in a perpetually screwed up franchise that only Peyton Manning fix.