Noah Fant 2020 Outlook

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelce owners should be banned from posting in all TE threads IMO

League-leading 100% target share this week ... Fant's outlook is trending up!

Hell yes.The TE landscape is dark and full of terrors.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, 9amest said:

Lol guy got food poisoning for one game and we are officially crowning him the new Jordan Reed

He’s been a headache all season to be fair minus the first two games or whatever, it’s a constant in and out and games he does play always in the locker room at some point or hobbling to the sideline. 

What do we do with this guy? [...]

I can't believe how god awful TE is this season. At least with Fant if he makes it through the game you know he's getting solid targets 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
3 hours ago, owenmills said:

What do we do with this guy? [...]

I can't believe how god awful TE is this season. At least with Fant if he makes it through the game you know he's getting solid targets 

This....given the TE landscape you almost have to start him

3 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Going against a 30th ranked (OVP) BUF team at home, after Lock appeared to be playing good last week.

Be aware it is a 4:30 afternoon Sat game this week.

I've got a feeling he's going to pop off this week. Although I've had plenty of those over the season and have not been right haha.

16 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Going against a 30th ranked (OVP) BUF team at home, after Lock appeared to be playing good last week.

Be aware it is a 4:30 afternoon Sat game this week.

if memory serves, the Bison have (had?) been chewed alive by the TE and slot WRs. 

21 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

if memory serves, the Bison have (had?) been chewed alive by the TE and slot WRs. 

They are among the league's worst. Only NYJ, CIN, CLE, ATL, and KC are worse - https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/stats/posvsdef/TE/all/avg/standard

Edited by Colonel Forbin
3 minutes ago, Colonel Forbin said:

They are among the league's worst. Only NYJ, CIN, CLE, ATL, and KC are worse - https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/stats/posvsdef/TE/all/avg/standard

👍

Vegas early o/u at 50.5

... ya know Josh & co are gonna ring up a boatload of pernts, thrusting the new found "Air Lock" into high volume chucking - we'll get White locking in on (i would assume) Patrick, so the target share for Fant could be tastier than usual. 

3 hours ago, MingusDew said:

I've got a feeling he's going to pop off this week. Although I've had plenty of those over the season and have not been right haha.

I wouldn't get that carried away. I'm just hoping for 6-10pts in PPR

22 hours ago, 9amest said:

Lol guy got food poisoning for one game and we are officially crowning him the new Jordan Reed

I drafted this guy in 3 leagues and he's done basically nothing the last 10 weeks. I'll tell you what, it sure hasn't been good.

Tight end Noah Fant and tackle Garett Bolles are "fine" after battling an illness earlier in the week, Head Coach Vic Fangio said Wednesday.

Both players would have been full participants in practice Wednesday, according to an estimation released by the team.

The Broncos held a walkthrough on Wednesday instead of a traditional practice in advance of their Saturday matchup with the Bills.

Fant and Bolles were estimated as non-participants on Tuesday's report.  Bolles did not play Sunday against the Panthers, while Fant played just five plays before exiting the game.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/injuryreport/injury-report-fant-bolles-both-fine-after-battling-illness

Noah Fant (DEN) vs. Buffalo

Fant, who is uncertain for this week with some kind of non-COVID illness, would be a borderline top option if he’s able to suit up against the Bills. Fant throws up a lot, according to fellow Denver tight end Nick Vanett. Hopefully he can stop vomiting by the weekend.

Buffalo remains an objective great tight end matchup, allowing a 23.5 percent target share to the position -- the third highest rate in the league. Tight ends are averaging 8.16 targets per game against Buffalo. The Bills, meanwhile, allow the ninth lowest target share to opposing receivers.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/target-decoder/irv-smiths-low-key-great-matchup

Let's roll!

xhovtGm.gif