Noah Fant 2020 Outlook

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelce owners should be banned from posting in all TE threads IMO

League-leading 100% target share this week ... Fant's outlook is trending up!

Hell yes.The TE landscape is dark and full of terrors.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Magoo said:

Whole offense scares me tbh. Plus short week.

Thinking of sitting him, could be a heavy run game. 

Questions marks at QB has me hesitant. 

Although it is the Jets .. & Fant should garner a healthy dose of targets. 

Edited by RunCMC
22 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

This is my only reason to watch TNF so gotta start him. Could be a disaster with Rypien in there but at least they are playing the Jets.

The optimistic outlook is that Fant could be a security blanket for the new QB. Fant seems like the guy to get a high volume of quick passes.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, dropshadows said:

The optimistic outlook is that Fant could be a security blanket for the new QB. Fant seems like the guy to get a high volume of quick passes.

Yeah, all I have read up on Rypien is that he is a very efficient passer, good accuracy and placement but lacks a big arm. He could really connect well with Fant.

• Like 1

Having owned Fant for now 3 years in a dynasty - dude is a bust. Started him for like the 2nd or 3rd time in 3 years tonight - outcome was typical.

Always seemed on the verge of relevance - never got there. Now he's hurt - I'm "divesting". Enough lack of production is enough.

3 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Having owned Fant for now 3 years in a dynasty - dude is a bust. Started him for like the 2nd or 3rd time in 3 years tonight - outcome was typical.

Always seemed on the verge of relevance - never got there. Now he's hurt - I'm "divesting". Enough lack of production is enough.

It's only his 2nd season and he was a top 5 TE so far this season. I'm not sure what it was you were expecting from him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I've been trying to trade Ertz all week, because I felt good about Fant and need wr help pretty bad.

Couldn't get an agreement for Diontae Johnson, Woods, or Robby Anderson. 

Probably for the best.

8 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Fant hasn’t even been in the league 3yrs 😂, this his 2nd yr and he’s far from a bust. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

He's played in 20 games 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

So you started him before he was in the league?

• Haha 1
Just now, Tomei7 said:

Fant hasn’t even been in the league 3yrs 😂, this his 2nd yr and he’s far from a bust. 

Not only that but tight ends historically never do anything as rookies on the receiving end. If anything he's well ahead of schedule as a player to me and probably most. I don't understand the post lol.

22 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Man what’s in that “SuperJoint”? 🤔

44 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

“I bet you can’t make a post about a player and be as wrong as you possibly can in 5 sentences.”

SuperJoint: hold my juice box

9 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Are you sure you didn’t mean Chris Herndon?

Edited by Colonel Forbin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1