Noah Fant 2020 Outlook

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelce owners should be banned from posting in all TE threads IMO

League-leading 100% target share this week ... Fant's outlook is trending up!

Hell yes.The TE landscape is dark and full of terrors.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

Fant is out this week, next man up....Let’s Go Mo Cox!!

Yeah I cut him for Ebron with that plus Drew Lock is hurt even tho I read Locks going to be back sooner rather than later as he is practicing this week.

[...] 

God I hate having 2x TEs this early but with Ebron already past his bye why not.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
22 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

I really don't see how everyone thinks Fant right now is so superior to Ebron or Gesicki.... someone please explain with facts

Fant is the #5 TE right now.....Gesicki #12 and Ebron #26 and Fant only has played 3.5 games so far. He has gotten almost 1/3 more of targets compared to Gesicki and double the amount of targets than Ebron. You shouldn’t have dropped Fant, but it’s probably to late to get him back now, u definitely upgraded someone’s TE position in ur league. The TE position is very shallow this year, someone gonna be happy.

Edited by Tomei7
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

I really don't see how everyone thinks Fant right now is so superior to Ebron or Gesicki.... someone please explain with facts

I'm really high on Ebron this year and I think he is just getting started. But no way would I have cut Fant with Gesicki on my roster. Gesicki has had one good game and the quarterback situation (season long) is a point of concern. I can't help but feel as though Fitz is on a very short leash. Even with Fitz in, this guy is averaging only 4 targets per game. He had one outlier game. The rest, subpar. Fant, on the other hand, already has a connection with Lock. It's just a matter of time before Lock comes back and we begin to see what these two are made of. There is NO bonafide number 1 receiver in Denver right now. We (I say we because I am a Broncos fan) are searching for someone to fill the void left behind by Sutton. Right now, Patrick has stepped up but he is not a Lock favorite. Fant is. You should have bounced this off the Assistant Coach before you pulled the trigger!!! Something tells me you will regret it. Not because Ebron won't produce. But because you will have to watch some lucky schmuck pick up your ex-tight end who will likely take off once he is healthy and has Drew Lock throwing rockets his way again. Sorry man. But I have been there before. I have cut players I shouldn't have and then tried to rationalize my decision. It's a crappy feeling. But please know, you are not the first. You just gotta pray Ebron makes you forget about Fant. 

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, fourstar said:

Any news on him? Perhaps coming back this week? Guy who has him is stacked at TE and am thinking about making a push but don’t want to buy damaged goods. 

Was getting work on the side last week, think he'll come back next week after NWE. 

Noah Fant (ankle) spotted at practice

Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant was spotted at Wednesday's practice.

Fantasy Impact

There is no word yet on what his participation level will be, but practicing on a Wednesday is always an encouraging sign for an injured player's potential availability. This is a situation to monitor closely as the week progresses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In 0.5 ppr leagues, he’s averaging as TE6 at 11.35 Points ahead of Darren Waller who doesn’t get dropped for bye week.  Even if you have a preferable TE, his avg would make him rb30 or wr33, so he he is a stronger flex option than most rb5 or wr5 that I drop before him.

2 hours ago, Krustyburger said:

Droppable at this point?

I wouldn't drop at this point in the season, but no guarantee he's back for week 7.  Remember he was carted off the field in week 3.  When/if he returns, he'll be a low end TE1.

26 minutes ago, mjb said:

I wouldn't drop at this point in the season, but no guarantee he's back for week 7.  Remember he was carted off the field in week 3.  When/if he returns, he'll be a low end TE1.

"If"??  He is already practicing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Strong hold + he has a great connection with Lock.

It blows he got injured so soon, Fant was really starting to take off.  Top 5 conversation 

We just need these 2 healthy & on the field together.

• Like 2