Noah Fant 2020 Outlook

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelce owners should be banned from posting in all TE threads IMO

League-leading 100% target share this week ... Fant's outlook is trending up!

Hell yes.The TE landscape is dark and full of terrors.

Posted Images

Patience.  With how ugly the TE landscape is, and with the potential he's flashed, you have to hold what could be a top 5 TE from when he steps on the field healthy.  If he plays a few games with Lock and isn't anything special, then you worry.  But if you have him right now you are THIS close to getting him unleashed and finding out what the possibilities with him are.  Easy hold, you're crazy if you drop.

• Like 2
On 10/18/2020 at 11:11 AM, Krustyburger said:

[...] I am worried Fant didn't even travel with Denver this week though, is the injury more serious then we think?

Do you have a source for this?

I see that Melvin Gordon didn't travel because he had strep throat.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30131434/source-denver-broncos-rb-melvin-gordon-vs-new-england-patriots-illness

1 minute ago, Nap Time said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30131434/source-denver-broncos-rb-melvin-gordon-vs-new-england-patriots-illness

I don't think it's reason for concern. If he wasn't going to play why have him travel to NE

https://www.boston.com/news/nfl/2020/10/17/denver-broncos-new-england-patriots-noah-fant-melvin-gordon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

Pretty sure travel should be minimal for guys who are ruled out due to COVID and Airports / planes being disgusting. 

• Like 3
On 10/17/2020 at 2:19 PM, dave.zavala89 said:

I mean if your hurting with bye weeks and don't have an IR spot to put him in this weekend then yes otherwise I would hold

Didn't wait all these weeks to drop him the week before he comes back tho.. Imo

2 minutes ago, yanksman said:

That would be nice. My TE position has scored 33 points all year.

I cant see how he doesn't see at least 8 targets this game. I get Denver can play D but I think KC goes up early. He also is a beast. That's a fact. lol

1 hour ago, fachowski said:

Starting him on my team. But if I were KC, I'd just have Honey Badger cover him all game and blitz Frank Clark from whatever side Fant is lined up in.

(That's basically me saying that Fant is the only good thing on the Broncos offense right now)

Jeudy and Patrick are decent.  

...And Lock isn’t awful.  He looked okay before the injury.

6 hours ago, fachowski said:

Starting him on my team. But if I were KC, I'd just have Honey Badger cover him all game and blitz Frank Clark from whatever side Fant is lined up in.

(That's basically me saying that Fant is the only good thing on the Broncos offense right now)

Well KJ Hammler is back too, if they wan't to get burned on a long one with no safety help off the top. Sure 

Patrick is solid, so is Jeudy in his own right. Lindsay & Gordon healthy.

This team has some weapons on offense. & as a Fant owner that's great news for us.