NBC Sports Edge Forums

Noah Fant 2020 Outlook

On 10/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

He beat you one of these fantasy weeks? Lol I don't think one person in here's overrating him. No one said he's Kelce Kittle Andrews or any of the top 5. 

[...] because people on this thread convinced me against my better nature not to drop him, he was the real deal. He's fools gold at this point

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kelce owners should be banned from posting in all TE threads IMO

League-leading 100% target share this week ... Fant's outlook is trending up!

Hell yes.The TE landscape is dark and full of terrors.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

The Big O is the one to own for the next 3-4 weeks, maybe longer. 

fant was visibly slow and was playing injured against the chiefs. He should sit out right now and heal up

I'm considering picking him up before he explodes and I someone else does. I just see a great connection between him and Lock. 7 of 7 targets is nothing to sneeze at (despite just getting 61 yards on that) 

On 10/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, Krustyburger said:

[...] people on this thread convinced me against my better nature not to drop him, he was the real deal. He's fools gold at this point

At his draft position and possible being picked up for free I don't believe he's fools gold. Maybe my stance is different because I didn't draft him but he's been a sweet backup/insurance with big upside

• Thanks 1

Fant owner, bye week over. Picked up big O off waivers. Great upside in the dreaded TE landscape. Fant likely Q week 8.

Edited by mjb
  • Haha 1

Lol, all the big O talk. Dude saw just as many targets, and Fant is already the guy. Fant said himself he isn't hurt, he's an easy hold. Just need to hope for better QB play. His only downside is that Lock is complete Trashhhhh. 

• Like 2
On 10/28/2020 at 4:44 PM, spd2base said:

Lol, all the big O talk. Dude saw just as many targets, and Fant is already the guy. Fant said himself he isn't hurt, he's an easy hold. Just need to hope for better QB play. His only downside is that Lock is complete Trashhhhh. 

Not sure if you watched the game, but Fant really struggled to run, let alone get any type of separation.  Stunned he is off the injury report.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nap Time said:

Anybody watch the game?  I'm curious how Fant looked physically.

It's good for us that Drew Lock orchestrated that comeback.  It'll boost his confidence.

He looked much better than last week. I didn't see any limp this week and he looked more explosive compared to last week. Lock completely overthrew him on one play which would have added another 25ish yards to his total today. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have been hedging my keeper roster with Hurst and Gesicki.  I really love the talent.  He looks like a young Gronk with how he can move.  I'm just concerned that Lock isn't going to necessarily lock-it-up by making Fant an every week point machine, like young Gronk.  Vic Fangio, John Elway, Drew Lock.....they make me all really nervous that Fant is never going to blow up to what he most certainly could do.  

5 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

I have been hedging my keeper roster with Hurst and Gesicki.  I really love the talent.  He looks like a young Gronk with how he can move.  I'm just concerned that Lock isn't going to necessarily lock-it-up by making Fant an every week point machine, like young Gronk.  Vic Fangio, John Elway, Drew Lock.....they make me all really nervous that Fant is never going to blow up to what he most certainly could do.  

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1