• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What were you saying?

Would not surprise me he will be in the same tier as Kittle and Kelce soon

19 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

If they play he’s a must start IMO. The question and concern is if they play and if we are willing to take that chance. You are risking a zero point game if a player tests positive on Monday or Tuesday. 

If your league doesn't allow for replacement designations, you might be able to pick up Ertz and play him Monday night if something happens before then. It wouldn't cover any last minute chaos on Tuesday, but I think that any positives on Tuesday morning would likely just mean that the infected players and their close contacts woild be inactive. Of course, Andrews could be one of those players, but then you can just get his backup. If the Ravens travel to Pittsburgh on Monday, you can be pretty confident that the game will happen.

40 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

If they play he’s a must start IMO. The question and concern is if they play and if we are willing to take that chance. You are risking a zero point game if a player tests positive on Monday or Tuesday. 

Imo he isnt a must start anymore. He has the potential, but so does Gronk and the 2 injuries to the RB position hurts the flow of the offense maybe more than Lamar being out. Jordan Reed is someone I would consider over him this week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

If your league doesn't allow for replacement designations, you might be able to pick up Ertz and play him Monday night if something happens before then. It wouldn't cover any last minute chaos on Tuesday, but I think that any positives on Tuesday morning would likely just mean that the infected players and their close contacts woild be inactive. Of course, Andrews could be one of those players, but then you can just get his backup. If the Ravens travel to Pittsburgh on Monday, you can be pretty confident that the game will happen.

• Like 1

Rodgers for Philly has been serviceable. Fairly low snap count but Wentz finds him.  It’s not ideal but if you have a bench spot and want a fallback option if bad news comes on late Sunday/Monday for Andrews, Rodgers may be the only option out there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steve226 said:

If this game somehow gets played, he’d be out this week and next week.

Yeah with his medical condition and a positive test it’s scary. As a fantasy note, yeah I think he will be out a minimum of next week since I believe it’s a minimum of 10 days from your positive test. Guess my back TE stash of Gronk is a failure since he’s on bye next week. Guess I’m going to roster a 3rd TE

14 hours ago, jdizzle said:

When is earliest he could come back? Week 13 game got pushed to next Tuesday 12/8 can he play in that game if he passes covid testing? 

Assuming no symptoms:

Following a positive test, if the player is asymptomatic, he can return once:

• 10 days have passed since the initial positive test; OR
  • Five days have passed since the initial positive test and the player receives two consecutive negative PCR virus tests at least 24 hours apart within that five-day period

Feasible that he's back by next Tuesday (12/8) assuming the initial positive test occurred this past Saturday (11/28). 

2 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Any news?  Will be back for Tuesday's game?

Haven't heard anything. I think it's technically possible he's able to play but I personally doubt it (see what just happened with Ingram and Dobbins).

If you are desperate you could grab Dalton Schultz and stash him; I think he's a somewhat OK play this week. That said, if you have a decent TE option that plays Sunday/Monday I'd pivot. I'll be rolling with Fant (gross, but that's TE this year).

On 12/1/2020 at 7:42 AM, MingusDew said:

Assuming no symptoms:

Following a positive test, if the player is asymptomatic, he can return once:

• 10 days have passed since the initial positive test; OR
  • Five days have passed since the initial positive test and the player receives two consecutive negative PCR virus tests at least 24 hours apart within that five-day period

Feasible that he's back by next Tuesday (12/8) assuming the initial positive test occurred this past Saturday (11/28). 

Anyone know if he is asymptomatic?  Pretty scary with his medical condition.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:00 AM, MingusDew said:

Haven't heard anything. I think it's technically possible he's able to play but I personally doubt it (see what just happened with Ingram and Dobbins).

If you are desperate you could grab Dalton Schultz and stash him; I think he's a somewhat OK play this week. That said, if you have a decent TE option that plays Sunday/Monday I'd pivot. I'll be rolling with Fant (gross, but that's TE this year).

Jordan Reed is another streamer option who plays at 830 Monday night. So he might also be available as a back-up plan who would provide more time to see if any positive Andrews news comes out Monday.  Doesn’t sound likely though.

And for the record I’ve had a love hate relationship with reed for most of his career, and he’s generally burnt me. Tons of skill, always seems to get hurt in the first quarter and not return.  But I can’t seem to quit him.