• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What were you saying?

Would not surprise me he will be in the same tier as Kittle and Kelce soon

His value is decently high after last week. This entire Ravens offense is going to be boom bust week to week because of their elite defense, their low pass volume, and their 3 back committee. Just wait for one of his inevitable bust weeks where he doesn't take 1 of his 4 targets in for a TD to target him for a trade.

• Like 1
On 10/7/2020 at 12:27 AM, csv2209 said:

Trade value for this guy? TEs are quite volatile as a whole, but looking to upgrade from Hurst. Anyone been able to successfully obtain him lately?

[...] I think he is still considered the TE3 by many, and certainly as a top 5 TE.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
27 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I doubt anyone’s going to bench MAndrews but Lamar Jackson hasn’t practiced all week. Worth monitoring.

You just know he's eventually gonna take one hit too many and be out with a long-term injury. Usually these guys get away with his style of play for a season or two, but they always get a reality check at some point.

6 minutes ago, Blats said:

Can anyone tell me why he’s been downgraded to questionable?

Mark Andrews was added to the Ravens' injury report on Thursday, getting in a limited session with a thigh issue. 

Advice: A thigh injury is less concerning than a hamstring or groin would be, but it is still far from ideal that it is happening on a Thursday. It's also not what you want to see from a player who spent most of 2019 on the injury report. Despite that, fantasy managers should still expect Andrews to be ready to go for Sunday's game against the Bengals. Friday's injury report will tell the tale. Another "limited" day will have Andrews on track to play.

• Like 1
Just now, Trifecta said:

Anyone nervous about rolling him out there? Most people don't have the luxury of benching him if active, but I do and I'm considering it. 

Not in the least. Starting over Engram FWIW.

5 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Anyone nervous about rolling him out there? Most people don't have the luxury of benching him if active, but I do and I'm considering it. 

Not nervous at all.

Edited by ColoWrex
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

It's Kittle, Kelce, and then all the rest.

You mad because Ertz is washed?

Andrews clearly belongs in that tier, or just below it, but by all means continue to come in here chest thumping every time he has a down week.

He’ll just put up 2 TDs next week to make you look foolish again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, smeeze said:

You mad because Ertz is washed?

Andrews clearly belongs in that tier, or just below it, but by all means continue to come in here chest thumping every time he has a down week.

He’ll just put up 2 TDs next week to make you look foolish again.

37 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

It's Kittle, Kelce, and then all the rest.

It's somewhere in between both of these reactions. He's not as elite as we hoped he'd be but you can do a lot worse at TE. 

Would I trade him for Waller? Yes. Anyone after that? Probably not. 

23 minutes ago, smeeze said:

You mad because Ertz is washed?.

I own both of them, and I've played Andrews every week except one. Neither of them are good right now. Chest-thumping? Where did I do that? Maybe I'm a bit of a cynic and bring a reality check on occasion, but I'm certainly not happy about this situation. Sorry if I picked up on the signs a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by EaglesRocker97