NBC Sports Edge Forums

Neris, workman, or iglesias? Pick one whir

3 hours ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

This, but I would switch Gallegos and Iglesias, though maybe not.

More is lost by indecision than wrong decision. I get it, it is hard to distinguish between these two guys this year, as they each have the exact same pros and cons. B/C Gallegos was not officially named closer before the delay of the season, and B/C the longer the delay, the more potential there is for a shakeup in STL. This could be in the form of a Jordan Hicks return or Carlos Martinez staying in relief when Mikolas returns, but I'll give Iglesias the edge for this reason. 

4 hours ago, Richard Kimble said:

More is lost by indecision than wrong decision. I get it, it is hard to distinguish between these two guys this year, as they each have the exact same pros and cons. B/C Gallegos was not officially named closer before the delay of the season, and B/C the longer the delay, the more potential there is for a shakeup in STL. This could be in the form of a Jordan Hicks return or Carlos Martinez staying in relief when Mikolas returns, but I'll give Iglesias the edge for this reason. 

Not arguing that at all. I keep going between the two for that same reason.