NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandin Cooks 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ltd

Apparently it's something they've been monitoring all camp and managing his reps. Not sure if that's good or bad news for people who have him but it's not a new/recent injury

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone will be chasing those points week and he will go 2/35

doesn’t kenny stills have 7 million in guaranteed money for 2020? and doesn’t randall cobb have 18.75 million in guaranteed money coming to him? randall cobb is the slot guy. keke is a "drop" in all b

Name checks out

25 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Apparently it's something they've been monitoring all camp and managing his reps. Not sure if that's good or bad news for people who have him but it's not a new/recent injury

understood, was just quoting/answering a poster who inquired about his status 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

TNF is going to be a movie, fire up everyone. 35-21 Chiefs now that I could see happening

i will fade the public on this, 31-16 Chiefs, im'ma snag the undah. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

understood, was just quoting/answering a poster who inquired about his status 🤷‍♂️

i will fade the public on this, 31-16 Chiefs, im'ma snag the undah. 

Just need me some Foosball already !¡ Is it me or does everyone just stare at their team every few hours on the app.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, RunCMC said:

Just need me some Foosball already !¡ Is it me or does everyone just stare at their team every few hours on the app.

i have 2 drafts upcoming, (tonight & tomorrow) - 5 hole in one, 6 slot in the uddah ... the beer is already flowing like wine 😁 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i have 2 drafts upcoming, (tonight & tomorrow) - 5 hole in one, 6 slot in the uddah ... the beer is already flowing like wine 😁 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Def trending fade week 1 right? From where he was drafted in most leagues you probably have better options for your flex. Maybe DJax or someone like that.  

I read somewhere that Cooks actually has more of a groin than a quad. If this is true, I’m not feeling good about him at all. I reluctantly drafted him in the 8th because of his production history & playing with another excellent QB. Waiting to see if they rule him out so I can IR him & give it time

I expect the Chiefs to take the lead sooner rather than latter on this game.

Given cooks health, problably they wouldn't roll with him on the garbage time of the 4th quarter.

would prefer avoiding him today, but sutton may affect some decisions on some leagues

Over which receivers would you guys prefer to roll with Cooks?
Some guys ranked closer to him on fantasypros rankings: Sterling Shepard, Jamison Crowder, Diontae Johnson, Ruggs, John Brown, Emannuel Sanders, Ceede lamb, Anthony Miller.

I am thinking he is still a beter play than Ruggs, Sanders, Ceede Lamb e Anthony Miller.

What your thoughts?

• Like 1

Cooks has barely practiced, has a quad/groin/headache/menstrual cramps, & wet turf in KC with possibility of more rain. The smart thing to do is sit him for next 10 days to get healthy, so BOB will probably start him 🤦🏻‍♂️

As they say start your studs!!!

If you drafted him as your WR4 or you have a DJax or other option by all means take the safe route. 4 straight top 15 seasons then was en route to another before a week 5 concussion last season entering a game where that has the highest over/under of the week and the Texans are the week's biggest underdog so game script should be pro Texans passing.