Brandin Cooks 2020 Outlook

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone will be chasing those points week and he will go 2/35

doesn’t kenny stills have 7 million in guaranteed money for 2020? and doesn’t randall cobb have 18.75 million in guaranteed money coming to him? randall cobb is the slot guy. keke is a "drop" in all b

Name checks out

Someone dropped this cat in my league. How much FAAB is he worth? I'm hurting at WR so I want him but at what cost? He's got value right? I mean who else does Watson have to throw to? Fuller? Dude is made of glass.

9 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

Someone dropped this cat in my league. How much FAAB is he worth? I'm hurting at WR so I want him but at what cost? He's got value right? I mean who else does Watson have to throw to? Fuller? Dude is made of glass.

If you need a wr bad 35%

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Will fuller already out, who had under 3 games in the pool?

I like him going forward. Could be a good wr to target who should be cheapish.

Haven’t seen Fuller is out yet. Link?

5 minutes ago, Whitemist said:

Fuller with some hamstring worries...Cooks about to explode or what?

If Fuller is inactive or ineffective Cooks will be treated like a workhorse this week. Should see 8-10 targets in that scenario -- Strong WR3 with obvious potential for more, especially if he can find his way into the endzone. 

1 minute ago, Al.Davis said:

Death, taxes, and The Fuller Brush Man's hamstring.  If Cooks can't put out this week there is no hope for him.

Bold Prediction:  One target and then a concussion.  Just cuz I gotta start him.

Fuller is likely playing. I'd imagine he's being handled with care right now like the Pats do with Edelman. Although Fuller isn't old, he's just broken.

3 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Fuller is likely playing. I'd imagine he's being handled with care right now like the Pats do with Edelman. Although Fuller isn't old, he's just broken.

Fuller had a “hamstring issue” vs. Baltimore and we saw how that went.

If Fuller makes it 3 straight games from here out I will be shocked. Cooks started the year with a quad injury and his game s speed. With Hop gone and Cooks doing well everywhere except for last year when noddle arm Goff couldn't get the ball deep to him or he got dragged down for PI. DW hasn't looked great, but look at the schedule plus first year for Cooks there. I think eventually he is the #1 there.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, Whitemist said:

Fuller with some hamstring worries...Cooks about to explode or what?

Decided to fire him up as my 3.

Just have a good feeling about him vs the Vikes sieve secondary. Texans have to pull out a win somehow.